Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Your saying that your "OG" Because you joined 5-6 months ago? Don't say "I didn't join 5-6 months ago"
I checked your youtube channel and you said in your video that it was your first time playing 5-6 months ago.
In case you are *censored*, my youtube channel doesn't mark the beginning of my existance. I started making content in march 2016 (regularly). That argument you are making is the epitome of stupidity!
Secondly, i never called myself OG. Don't put **** in other peoples mouths, please.
oh darn. will we be keeping our ranks? i got a free rank from that code you released a couple months ago :c
Yes you will!
If you can read your also see the whole 'something we all can like' but I mean who cares about the people who have been and stayed here for all this time \_>~<_/ I mean how many times have you quit again?
2 times in v1, 3 times in v2 and once in v3!

Last edited by a moderator:

34D

In case you are drugged, my youtube channel doesn't mark the beginning of my existance. I started making content in march 2016 (regularly). That argument you are making is the epitome of stupidity!
Secondly, i never called myself OG. Don't put Cookies in other peoples mouths, please.
Drugged is inappropriate and I am just stating facts. + In march 2016 opb v1 was closed down and opb v2 wasn't going to open till August. You did state that you were og. Go ask anyone who has seen your post before it was edited.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Drugged is inappropriate and I am just stating facts. + In march 2016 opb v1 was closed down and opb v2 wasn't going to open till August. You did state that you were og. Go ask anyone who has seen your post before it was edited.
Ill remove 'drugged' from my post then.
This is the massive problem with 'OG' Players. I have played this server longer than many 'OG' players (I am not saying all). They refuse to accept change. I think we are better off seeing what this new guy has in store for us. Since it is less childish, i'm in!
Read this. This was never editted.
WHAT I SAID WAS THAT I HAVE BEEN LONGER THAN MANY OG PLAYERS. I DIDNT CALL MYSELF OG.

FaZe_Shrek

how is drugged inappropriate? like on anesthesia or something i guess where they dont think rite

FaZe_Shrek

Toxic people find every possible thing to attack you with. Expect no less from turtle.
i like turtle but this fight is stupid. stop arguing over a forums for a block game. especially over if dannyboi is a "og" which isnt really anything to brag about. its just that you played a game kek

D

DannyBoyGamer32

The fact that your calling me toxic when you posted some of the dumbest things just makes me sad
I am posting an opinion, get it. Then, a few hours later I come to my surprise that you have replied, with one of the most awful choices of words. You were as desperate as to making me look like a hypocrite, by calling myself OG (when i didn't) when I was trash-talking the term. I have every right to dislike a concept on OPBlocks.
I know this argument is getting ridiculous now.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Just annoying being called toxic and Cookies when you know you aren't
I am posting an opinion, get it. Then, a few hours later I come to my surprise that you have replied, with one of the most awful choices of words. You were as desperate as to making me look like a hypocrite, by calling myself OG (when i didn't) when I was trash-talking the term. I have every right to dislike a concept on OPBlocks.
I know this argument is getting ridiculous now.
Just please stop arguing, you are getting nothing out of this.