Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

angyma

Interesting. The thing I hope to see changed the most is the PvP, other than that, a more populated server is always good. Will definitely stay tuned to see what happens!

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Interesting. The thing I hope to see changed the most is the PvP, other than that, a more populated server is always good. Will definitely stay tuned to see what happens!
I'm hoping for some PvP changes too. Maybe we could take a 1v1 ;) (You'd win but It would be fun for me.)
I am honestly hoping Opblocks gets more people the the next upcoming update then i'll probably start playing again.

Please come back <3 I miss you Cy ;c
-
And I'm just happy to finally see some change. Can't wait to see how the server's gonna change :D

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Hey everyone,

First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of cumunication recently. I didn’t really know what I was going to do until recently and was scared to show you guys uncertainty. That was a bad decision, I should have kept you guys updated. I’ll improve.

As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. They are too lazy to moderate the server. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “420” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job in escaping prison after facing criminal charges!

After much discussion, 420 and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for 69 fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.

Let me know in the comments if you guys have any questions.

Alex
Much better :D
Its a joke bruh!

X

xMc

Ok first off I have quite a few questions, How will love handle the staff team and the current players wanting to become staff? Look what happened with alpha, he didn't know the staff team nor cared to even communicate with us when he was staff. I respect your decision to choose someone else to run OPB but how will that effect the current staff team since they will be no chemistry between them. I loved working with kish luck and Tuxx throughout my staff time they was by far the most communicating anyone has been and still currently do still talk to them and help with little things. I would expect the same from love when he is to join us.
Second off this new update "Less childish" For me personally I don't care about candy theme at this point as long as it's not cringy and something that current OPB players wouldn't want. I've been here for nearly a year a couple of months. I wouldn't want OPB to turn into something that is completely different and I feel you would lose a lot of the OG players. Like I said with my previous statement why not recruit staff who know how the OPB community would be affected by the upcoming updates. This would also be meaning for the staff team to grow prior to love joining.
Thirdly, With the community dying each session, it's not surprising that we need more content but what about other aspects which can improve OPB and I'm not just on about a prison update. What about other realms which people would enjoy that aren't prison. Just a suggestion
I just don't want to see OPB die like it has in the past and especially with the merge. If that was to happen.. Well look how much respect the OG's have for you after that.
- A caring OG

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Ok first off I have quite a few questions, How will love handle the staff team and the current players wanting to become staff? Look what happened with alpha, he didn't know the staff team nor cared to even communicate with us when he was staff. I respect your decision to choose someone else to run OPB but how will that effect the current staff team since they will be no chemistry between them. I loved working with kish luck and Tuxx throughout my staff time they was by far the most communicating anyone has been and still currently do still talk to them and help with little things. I would expect the same from love when he is to join us.
Second off this new update "Less childish" For me personally I don't care about candy theme at this point as long as it's not cringy and something that current OPB players wouldn't want. I've been here for nearly a year a couple of months. I wouldn't want OPB to turn into something that is completely different and I feel you would lose a lot of the OG players. Like I said with my previous statement why not recruit staff who know how the OPB community would be affected by the upcoming updates. This would also be meaning for the staff team to grow prior to love joining.
Thirdly, With the community dying each session, it's not surprising that we need more content but what about other aspects which can improve OPB and I'm not just on about a prison update. What about other realms which people would enjoy that aren't prison. Just a suggestion
I just don't want to see OPB die like it has in the past and especially with the merge. If that was to happen.. Well look how much respect the OG's have for you after that.
- A caring OG
This is the massive problem with 'OG' Players. I have played this server longer than many 'OG' players (I am not saying all). They refuse to accept change. I think we are better off seeing what this new guy has in store for us. Since it is less childish, i'm in!