Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

X

xMc

This is the massive problem with 'OG' Players. I have played this server longer than many 'OG' players (I am not saying all). They refuse to accept change. I think we are better off seeing what this new guy has in store for us. Since it is less childish, i'm in!
If you can read your also see the whole 'something we all can like' but I mean who cares about the people who have been and stayed here for all this time \_>~<_/ I mean how many times have you quit again?

Criinge

@trkey What are you Tuxx, Coolkish, and Luck working on that's so big? Another server? Are we gonna lose everything in the update? Like we did in the update from v2 to v3.

Last edited:

Owl

Dedicated Member
Hi Trkey
As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.
But why have the staff change servers instead of staying on the project that is probably one of your top servers for money?
With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Lovakite” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.
A new manager, what happened with the other managers though...
After much discussion, Lovakite and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.
Yay will the server go to gapple now? Will there still be certain buffs, like can you get pots? What I'm asking is what will completely cover over candy.
We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.
Hmm so will everything that has been bought be transferred? Money refunded? Will we get vouchers for the amount that we have spent?
Let me know in the comments if you guys have any questions.

Alex
My questions everything above.

I think that this was a good idea for you to go to and that this is best for the server at this point.

Criinge

Hi Trkey

But why have the staff change servers instead of staying on the project that is probably one of your top servers for money?

A new manager, what happened with the other managers though...

Yay will the server go to gapple now? Will there still be certain buffs, like can you get pots? What I'm asking is what will completely cover over candy.

Hmm so will everything that has been bought be transferred? Money refunded? Will we get vouchers for the amount that we have spent?

My questions everything above.

I think that this was a good idea for you to go to and that this is best for the server at this point.
I have these same questions. @trkey At least keep titles, pets, and ranks, because I bought all of those, I am candyprince, I have the <3, MiningSinceV1, and the Veteran title, and I bought the pet bundle, and the Bat pet.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey everyone,

First off, I’d like to apologize for the lack of communication recently. I didn’t really know what I was going to do until recently and was scared to show you guys uncertainty. That was a bad decision, I should have kept you guys updated. I’ll improve.

As you may have seen, Tuxx, Luck, and Coolkish aren’t working on OPBlocks anymore. We’ve decided that it’d be best for them to work on another project of mine.

With that, I’ve decided to bring on a friend who goes by “Lovakite” to run OPBlocks. He’s an expert in Prison servers and will do a great job.

After much discussion, Lovakite and I have decided that it’s in the best interest of the server to ditch the whole candy theme. We feel that the candy theme was great for Crainer fans, but since he doesn’t record here anymore, being candy-themed disallows us to cater to older prison players.

We’re going to be doing a massive revamp of the server in the coming weeks, we will keep you all updated as we work on it. It’s going to be really dope.

Let me know in the comments if you guys have any questions.

Alex
Finally Alex
I'm really happy to see this and I think it's a good idea to ditch the candy themes. I do hope that the whole server doesn't reset again though but if it does we should be keeping our ranks I assume. Hopefully this helps the server change for the better.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
hey there I was in top 5 of the voting list for the last month I just want to ask that are we gonna get our voucher or not?
New owner new things happen. So probably no
I have these same questions. @trkey At least keep titles, pets, and ranks, because I bought all of those, I am candyprince, I have the <3, MiningSinceV1, and the Veteran title, and I bought the pet bundle, and the Bat pet.
Title will probably stay. THEY BETTER!!!! Rank definatly will stay but with a different name. Pets maybe.
I hope to be one of the frst one is freeworld because I bought it and if they give me my access back :D

Also trkey. Will you accept some of the staff teamm sone we need more people/staff

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
I've been on OPB, on and off, for a very long time and I'm quite happy you've decided to move away from all the candy-themed stuff. I just hope you're going to implement features that really set OPB apart from other servers because in a day and age where every prison server is, in essence, the same, it's difficult to do so.

I quite enjoyed OPBV1, and whilst I know that will never come back, now that you're no longer restricted by the candy-theme, do something that the players will appreciate.

I also know that the success we managed to achieve from OPBv1 will most likely never be achieved again (well, not to the same level), so my question is:
Are you going to design the server to cater for a smaller playerbase? -- something built heavily on the community, with the aspects of a good ol' towny server, but obviously, within a prison context.
^^^^^ Summed it up for me.
Hey tk ;3

My real hope is you go away from V2 and V3 and start to maybe being somethings back from V1, because if you ask anyone who played then, it was better than V2 or V3 ever could be. (How many versions of OPB are there going to be lol) Also, when I get back to my computer I'm going to add in a photo that @trkey might remember ;3

Edit:
New owner new things happen
New owner?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey tk ;3

My real hope is you go away from V2 and V3 and start to maybe being somethings back from V1, because if you ask anyone who played then, it was better than V2 or V3 ever could be. (How many versions of OPB are there going to be lol) Also, when I get back to my computer I'm going to add in a photo that @trkey might remember ;3

Edit:

New owner?
V1 was always the preferred type of OPB for OG players. Most OG players quit because of the V2 and V3 updates

34D

This is the massive problem with 'OG' Players. I have played this server longer than many 'OG' players (I am not saying all). They refuse to accept change. I think we are better off seeing what this new guy has in store for us. Since it is less childish, i'm in!
Your saying that your "OG" Because you joined 5-6 months ago? Don't say "I didn't join 5-6 months ago"
I checked your youtube channel and you said in your video that it was your first time playing 5-6 months ago.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Hey tk ;3

Edit:

New owner?
I thought LOvakite was the new owner but I'm not sure.