Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Long Overdue Update

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Maybe Trkey will hire someone to work on that server separately while he works on his servers and new projects...

Sometimes you have to go beyond the thinking level.
That's what he does, it's called managers and developers. But they still need trkey around to guide them, as you saw in the past weeks on here, where most of the higher up staff were never on, and trkey wasn't here to guide them.

Even through this update i still have to wait 4 months to apply for staff :/
Why? Just give it a shot, that is if you're talking about being underaged. Unless the rules have been changed.

Also, great to see not having the main idea of the server, candy!
"Something similar but less childish will be added"
(don't want to actually quote him)

Haven't read the comments but is there an issue with it being "childish"?

E

emelade

Hmm, I really don't believe another update will do you any good. I mean...what is this, the third, fourth update now? You've squeezed about all you can get out of this one, save the time and put it into your other project perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

angyma

I got a question @trkey, if you were to make "v4" then will that mean that the players that has been banned permanently will be unbanned?
Usually if there is a reset/restart all players who are banned will be unbanned, players who are IP-banned have a smaller chance to be and blacklisted players will never be allowed on the server again. (this is from what I know)

34D

How do you blacklist a player? Is it just a command or
Usually if there is a reset/restart all players who are banned will be unbanned, players who are IP-banned have a smaller chance to be and blacklisted players will never be allowed on the server again. (this is from what I know)