PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

A major version update (e.g., v3) would normally mean a reset. At least that's what I've seen on other MC servers. Not trying to start rumors, but it may be worth preparing for the inevitable.

On the down side, a reset might mean having to climb your way back up, rebuild your plot, etc. On the up side... so will everyone else. XD

Enough people have complained that the server is dead & there are too many bugs and missing features. Trying to patch that is like trying to put lipstick on a pig. Might look sexy afterwards (for you pig lovers, at least), but it'd still be a pig. I'd rather see a clean start for everyone than have the dev team constantly fight to find fixes to persistent issues

Just my opinion. Carry on :)

finnoybu

The last time I seen more the 35 was when newborn played on the server
The last time I saw more than 35 players at once was like... v1. :/

BTW, is anyone managing the website? There haven't been any new posts from admin since... well, before I joined, actually. XD

Wammy2

The last time I saw more than 35 players at once was like... v1. :/

BTW, is anyone managing the website? There haven't been any new posts from admin since... well, before I joined, actually. XD
I think that there are 20-40 people on on weekend especially.
There are people managing the website btw.

Resetting the server will just make more players leave. So if trkey and his crew want to reset the server they might expect some surprises. Because when OPblocksv1 reset only 40 players or less still played on OPblocksv2. If it resets again, ohh that means around 20 players play. Resetting this server, in my opinion will just be a bad idea, a revamp will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.