PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacobellCJ

@trkey in OPBlocks V.3 will there be codes to get free stuff and all that? And will people that bought ranks on OPBlocks V.2 keep there donor ranks?

EDIT: IDK if this is supposed to go in off topic or global so if its supposed to be in off topic please move it there

They may be calling it V3, so it could be a reset but it could also be a revamp as stated above. Who are you to say what it is?
Im TheChickensGod. I'm just saying what they said. And saying its going to be Opblocksv3 and go to twitter and your just saying who are you.

C

Coolkish

One thing I can confirm as of now is that donor ranks will not be resetting. Although we won't be giving out free codes, there will be a V3 launch sale so everyone can enjoy the variety of new packages we'll have on offer. Since we would still like to keep V3 shrouded in a bit of mystery I cant say much else but make sure to check the official OPBlocks twitter for teasers and sneak peeks ;)

xFlied

Dedicated Member
One thing I can confirm as of now is that donor ranks will not be resetting. Although we won't be giving out free codes, there will be a V3 launch sale so everyone can enjoy the variety of new packages we'll have on offer. Although we would still like to keep V3 shrouded in a bit of mystery, make sure to check the official OPBlocks twitter for teasers and sneak peeks ;)
Can you also reset the banlist? No specific reason...

Jerreinemy

One thing I can confirm as of now is that donor ranks will not be resetting. Although we won't be giving out free codes, there will be a V3 launch sale so everyone can enjoy the variety of new packages we'll have on offer. Since we would still like to keep V3 shrouded in a bit of mystery I cant say much else but make sure to check the official OPBlocks twitter for teasers and sneak peeks ;)
All I got to say is if he resets the server,70% of us will leave and go to a diffent server...

All I got to say is if he resets the server,70% of us will leave and go to a diffent server...
I agree I've been thinking about this. So when OPblocksv1 was , half the players left, so if it resets again, probably half will leave too. But the server has literally around 30 players online. If the reset does happen, there will be around 15 players online.

Wammy2

I agree I've been thinking about this. So when OPblocksv1 was , half the players left, so if it resets again, probably half will leave too. But the server has literally around 30 players online. If the reset does happen, there will be around 15 players online.
When i am on sometimes there is like 40 no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.