Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks 4.0 Suggestions Thread

Amazing

retired mineman
Hold on so if V4 comes out will I keep my plot cuz I have like 5 double chests full of CP gear and I kinda would like to keep it also my plot has a lot of stuff on it and all the heads that I have gotten also do we keep our ranks? im pretty sure we do im just wondering
Donor ranks will be kept, pretty much anything you donated for (other than things you used, like keys, minebombs, pickaxes, & candy) will be kept.

Everything else will be reset, though.

Also a little update:
  • Me and @trkey decided to keep the donor rank names the same
  • 4.0 Is coming along nicely and I have already implemented some of the suggestions from this thread
There's no set release date in mind yet but stay tuned, it should be soon :D

Donor ranks will be kept, pretty much anything you donated for (other than things you used, like keys, minebombs, pickaxes, & candy) will be kept.

Also a little update:
  • 4.0 Is coming along nicely and I have already implemented some of the suggestions from this thread

@Amazing If I stuff a ton of stuff in my PV and BP will it be saved or if I keep it on my player will it be saved because there is some stuff that are not stuff I donated for that I want to keep

34D

Also a little update:
Will there be new youtubers on? If so who?

Amazing

retired mineman
@Amazing If I stuff a ton of stuff in my PV and BP will it be saved or if I keep it on my player will it be saved because there is some stuff that are not stuff I donated for that I want to keep
No, it's a reset. All progress will be reset, along with inventories and backpacks, etc..

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Yo I think we should merge with prime and have crainer come back

In all seriousness, I am not going to read through 7 pages of comments so don't blame me if the stuff has been repeated
1. First of all thanks for using the community for feedback, the server will do "Amazing" now (end my suffering, name puns in 2017)
2. Make lotto worth it
3. Warning I was one of the OPB pvpers so here come a bunch of pvp-related suggestions
4. Duels with bets
5. More incentive to duel, like a slight $$$ multiplier based on your elo
6. Top kill leaderboards at spawn, one for total and one for daily, weekly, etc.
7. Make a whole mine based on breadsticks. It might not be candy but trust me ;););)
8. Make more prestige benefits, not just a key and a number, the picks were a good idea but... they were horrible
9. Make rank kits available to purchase, but with etokens. Idk this seems fun.
10. Gapple pvp
11. Making sure you know, gapple pvp
12. Have like 4 gapples in starter kit so they're not completely left in the dust
13. Better anticheat
14. Faster bans, we don't need someone blatantly using KA and banned a day later (idk the current state but it was bad when I left)
15. ETA before summer ends but after school ends, I need to cement my legacy on the leaderboard
16. Blurr out any message that contains an IP like "join www.google.com for free rewards" if you could, less advertisers.
16.5. Get a bunch of bots that go on mineplex and hypixel and stuff and have them spam the IP (joke)
17. Bring back club penguin
18. Stop club penguin rewritten from ever existing
19. I'm running out of ideas please help
20. Have a beta-test signup, I'd love to be part of that stuff. I'm great at finding bugs.
21. Make it semi-good, I'll even play if it's bad, just for the memories you know?
22. Have a good day

Added:

First off, listen to the community! Look at the suggestions in the suggestions forum and see which ones the community seems to like the most. I would also like to see:

• a Bounty Plugin
  • a PvP spawn (e.g /warp pvp)
  • /stack (puts all of one item type into a stack, this would apply to things like armor and potions letting them be more easily used)
  • eToken Generator (generates eTokens, 1 per 5 minutes, each time you upgrade the time goes down by 5 seconds and every five levels you earn another eToken, it would also cost 1 Billion to buy and 250 Million to upgrade)

Removed:

The rewards system. Bring back the command /kit (rank)keys which gives you a certain amount of keys depending on each rank. (This only applies to donor ranks)

Changed:

PvP. Right now, most people don't enjoy it. It's very unbalanced and I think it should be either changed to: Gapple or Potion PvP. (e.g just Gapples with speed and strength potions or instant health potions with fire resistance, strength, speed, regeneration,
Make T3 candy stay too