Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement OPBlocks 4.0 Suggestions Thread

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Make them bannable? Cause he used it just to get followers
He? We're not pointing fingers here :>
Technically if you ask for a follow to enter a giveaway for something in real life (like a phone :> ) and don't pick a winner or give the winner the phone, could that be scamming or irl trading?

Rizuri

Infamous Member
He? We're not pointing fingers here :>
Technically if you ask for a follow to enter a giveaway for something in real life (like a phone :> ) and don't pick a winner or give the winner the phone, could that be scamming or irl trading?
Yes it most definitely is considered scamming,and the worst thing is that it is irl not ingame which should definitely be punishable

- Say If you get destroyer and then buy CP you get to use /kit for both ranks
- PLEASE CONSIDER adding CE : Custom Enchants because they are sick
- keep /hat because its useless but fun
- Please Make a new Pvp becasue the new one under spawn is boring ( I liked the Old One less places for people to run)
-Try to get a new youtuber (if you can idk how that works)
-Please fix gapple so we have more time because it takes forever and normally people don't finnish it
-Can you keep /pets I wanna keep my skelly
-Think about adding partical effects That players can get out of crates The particals won't have effects because i feel that will be too op but they will be cool
- 6-7 new staff people because staff are never on when u need them ( I Know they have lives too :) )
REMOVE
-Youtubers with annoying voices
-Hackers
-Scamming

TacobellCJ

Hey everyone!

As some of you may already know, @trkey has hired me to be the new manager of OPBlocks, and help him with the creation of OPBlocks 4.0!

So I thought the best way for me to get started, is to hear what the community wants to see in the next reset.

Feel free to reply to this thread with any of the following:
  • Things you want added
  • Things you want removed
  • Things you want changed
I will try to respond to every suggestion, but give me time.

Thanks for your help :D
Before I give you some suggestions, I would like to say welcome to OPBlocks. So here is what I want added.
  • New ranks
  • New eToken enchants
  • /tpa
And what I want removed is
  • Candy
And what I want changes is
  • The eToken system (ex. easier to get eTokens)

far9448

Remove: Custom enchants

In V1 I remember mining with just my plain 300 pick without any custom enchants and we would still make a load of money from that anyway.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Before I give you some suggestions, I would like to say welcome to OPBlocks. So here is what I want added.
  • New ranks
  • New eToken enchants
  • /tpa
And what I want removed is
  • Candy
And what I want changes is
  • The eToken system (ex. easier to get eTokens)
New Ranks won't happen. They are getting buffed/debuffed and renamed. Tpa will never happen because of the 24 players could use it. Someone bought $50 and lost it all because of tpa.

When is this update going to come?

AwesomeAgent10

Added:

• 500Bil to my account in V4 since I've been here since V1 or Chomper Rank upgrade
  • New Kits or maybe added things to donor kits or both. For example depending on what rank you are you get a certain amount of keys: Muncher: 1 Goodie Key, 1 Cookie Key and 2 Choco Keys Gobbler: 1 Goodie Key and 1 Chunky Key Chomper: 2 Goodie Keys, 1 Cookie Key and 1 Chunky Key Hoarder: 2 Goodie Keys, 2 Cookie Keys and 1 Chunky Key Destroyer: 2 Goodie Keys, 2 Cookie Keys, 1 Choco Key and 1 Chunky Key CandyPrince: 2 Goodie Keys, 2 Cookie Keys, 2 Choco Keys and 1 Chunky Key CandyLord: 2 of Each Key CandyWarrior: 2 of Each Key
  • New Mines Like a PVP mine or a Mob Mine where Mobs or players or both attack you when u try to mine.
  • More OPNess Like it was in V1 where 1T was nothing
  • Better Staff
  • eToken Generator, It makes 5etokens every 2min and It costs 500mil to buy it if it is going to be the same level of hardness to get money and like 1bil to upgrade it and it increases every 500mil to upgrade and increases tokens by 5 per upgrade or 10.
Remove:

• Hackers
  • Bad Staff
  • Bad Things
Changed

• Pvp for now....

X

xMc

Added:

• 500Bil to my account in V4 since I've been here since V1 or Chomper Rank upgrade
  • Better Staff.
I mean if you want free ranks and/or money for being here for "long" then what do the people who have been here for longer and have contributed more to the community get -.- Please don't suggest silly/stupid things like this and also throwing shots at the staff team for "better staff" when currently they're not needed to be on as much due to the update.

AwesomeAgent10

I mean if you want free ranks and/or money for being here for "long" then what do the people who have been here for longer and have contributed more to the community get -.- Please don't suggest silly/stupid things like this and also throwing shots at the staff team for "better staff" when currently they're not needed to be on as much due to the update.
Lol soz bout that those ones were little jokes and all

Hold on so if V4 comes out will I keep my plot cuz I have like 5 double chests full of CP gear and I kinda would like to keep it also my plot has a lot of stuff on it and all the heads that I have gotten also do we keep our ranks? im pretty sure we do im just wondering