Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

why do we get this life without having any variety?

BazerKing

If you ever thought about whats going inside someones head, while just give em what you think they want! Even if it means going inside his head to see all the wonders of the world! Speaking of head, why do you think Albert Einstein thinked that thinking outside the box never actually made you think anything? It just made you feel and think overwhelmed. I hate being overwhelmed. It makes my hair turn gray. Today someone spoiled endgame and then got beat the **** up. Then Stan lee came down to them and gave em a spanking. Nobody should ever use violence to counter violence, its just wrong. Speaking of violence, ever heard of Hitler? Hitler was such a stupid concept, who even made that movie up? My favorite superhero movie is Bible man, he slaps peoples asses with logic and wokeness. Ben Shapiro and Bible man should fight to the death, and then whoever survives gets the clap Hitlers booty cheeks. Speaking of Hitlers booty cheeks, ever heard of Fortnight? That game will never get out of my head! It will just only come inside of me! Anyways, I love pwning zombies with my epic assault rifle. Once I spoiled endgame and got beat up, then Stan Lee came down from heaven and gave us a spanking! I can never forget the moment where I was in the basement, chopping some chicken legs and sometimes human legs, and then I saw him! That monster under my bed! Turns out he was super gay, as he said he had a crush on me. I told him I was gay just for the fun of it and we made out. Now I make out with everyone on the streets even if they don't want to make out! It's a very fun thing to do. Although I don't suggest you do it, as bad men come and shoot you. So now, i'm here healing my blood wounds after I escaped from the bad men. I think they are still looking for me, I see blue and red lights. I think Stan Lee is coming back!