Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What does the future hold for op blocks?

Jerreinemy

im calling on all you fortune tellers out there, I whant to know your thoughts and opinions on what you think the future of op blocks will be..... Most of you guys know what I think, but I'm curious as to what you all think....

VSaucy

They need to hire a big youtuber who gets lots of views to play on here (e.g. ssundee) otherwise this server is going downhill

Wammy2

They need to hire a big youtuber who gets lots of views to play on here (e.g. ssundee) otherwise this server is going downhill
Not really, recently there have been quite a few people playing on the server at a time. I think the server just needs a boost in players and it will be fine. A boost could just be friends telling each other about the server and stuff like that.

upload_2016-10-6_21-30-8.png

Lollipop [Muncher] Rank31 WammyJammy
Caramel
Member Rank27 Wammy2
upload_2016-10-6_21-32-0.png

Attachments

D

DannyBoyGamer32

im calling on all you fortune tellers out there, I whant to know your thoughts and opinions on what you think the future of op blocks will be..... Most of you guys know what I think, but I'm curious as to what you all think....
The server will merge because of no-update-in-1.5-months!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
The server will continue to go on until trkey thinks he's not making enough money and then merge it or close it

TheChickensGod

It matters if they add a famous youtuber, if not, Opblocks will get lower players on and then it comes to the time when no one really is on. And the may close Opblocks like v1

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
Not really, recently there have been quite a few people playing on the server at a time. I think the server just needs a boost in players and it will be fine. A boost could just be friends telling each other about the server and stuff like that.

View attachment 463
Caramel
Member Rank27 Wammy2
View attachment 464
You know there is a thing called signature? Click your profile picture then click signature and put all The stuff in there

Wammy2

Caramel
Member Rank27 Wammy2

You know there is a thing called signature? Click your profile picture then click signature and put all The stuff in there
yeah i realised that now

The server will merge because of no-update-in-1.5-months!
They are working on a update as of right now. And they wouldn't just merge the server because we are constantly getting more people then we are loosing right now.
The server will continue to go on until trkey thinks he's not making enough money and then merge it or close it
Trky wouldn't do that. People are keeping the donations high! I can't believe that you would think that.

Jerreinemy

They are working on a update as of right now. And they wouldn't just merge the server because we are constantly getting more people then we are loosing right now.

Trky wouldn't do that. People are keeping the donations high! I can't believe that you would think that.
It's happend befor, same fashion crainer quit, people leave then Turky pisses of his devs and they merge the server...

D

DannyBoyGamer32

If they were DOING SH*T THERE WOULD BE AN UPDATE!!!!!!
Its that they are too lazy, get it. After this post is aired, tuxx will reply 'we are working on updates plz be more patient' for the next 10 years.