Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Closed We need active staff! (admin/dev/manager)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

What is your suggestion for?: All

What’s your suggestion?: Hire more active managers/admins that can work on this server. This server is LITERALLY a ghost town now!

Why do you think this is a good idea?: Hype up the server!

Anything else?:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Our staff are pretty active
I don't see the point of these one line suggestions
These are not rly suggestions at all

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Tux and Coolkish are pretty active when it comes to ACTUAL suggestions that are actually HELPFUL and really needs to be implemented

ShiroHibikii

Actually, I kinda agree with Danny, although I am really pissed off at how he phrases his suggestions. It seems more like a forceful attack rather than a suggestion. Tuxx and Coolkish are NOT developers, they may help with the Developers as time goes but it's not their job. The developers are extremely inactive but we never know if they are working behind the scenes or not. Take redmancometh for example, he is a dev and hasn't been on for 2 WEEKS! Kinda weird don't you think? Even if they are working on something else, they should at least come on and fix the most annoying bugs on the servers. Redmancometh told me he would fix the merchant enchant not working on /sellall but to this day, he hasn't said or done anything about it. If they are going to release a huge update, fix the bugs first before releasing it, or it will result in more bugs.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I assume that the manager and admins would usually pass on suggestions that need to be implemented to devs

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Actually, I kinda agree with Danny, although I am really pissed off at how he phrases his suggestions. It seems more like a forceful attack rather than a suggestion. Tuxx and Coolkish are NOT developers, they may help with the Developers as time goes but it's not their job. The developers are extremely inactive but we never know if they are working behind the scenes or not. Take redmancometh for example, he is a dev and hasn't been on for 2 WEEKS! Kinda weird don't you think? Even if they are working on something else, they should at least come on and fix the most annoying bugs on the servers. Redmancometh told me he would fix the merchant enchant not working on /sellall but to this day, he hasn't said or done anything about it. If they are going to release a huge update, fix the bugs first before releasing it, or it will result in more bugs.
Ok my bad ;(

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Yes i understand that very well. I am sayng we need more devoted staff members, not kick out these ones or something like that!

Gxdly

What is your suggestion for?: All

What’s your suggestion?: Hire more active managers/admins that can work on this server. This server is LITERALLY a ghost town now!

Why do you think this is a good idea?: Hype up the server!

Anything else?:
There's always staff in, I don't agree with this post seeing as there's a staff in teamspeak and atleast one on each realm 90% of the time

Blesser

This community is ripped tbh
I would apply for a dev and solve these problems but nor I'm not sure I can apply, nor I would get accepted (cause my attitude tbh) and I don't have time.

X

xMc

Going to lock this. But i don't think you realise admins/manager/devs don't come on the public realms since we cant really test and try things out. They do stuff on there own they don't need to be in game that's why helpers/mods are here

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Tuxx is very active, just not in game. Now, although this is what you are trying to reach at, be active in game, you'd be surprised. Also, redmancometh, he is actually working really hard behind the scenes, fixing all sorts of bugs, that are reported by us. (As members and staff). Coolkish is always on the forums, looking at the applications. However I do agree, with people like Amazing, that they're not so active. That's mainly because he is an Admin on Prime, and owner of OPEmpire. (Another sister server, which Trkey resigned as owner on.) If you're wondering who tests stuff, you may not know, but it's actually you. Always testing bugs and new plugins e.g Arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.