Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

we have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
Ikr this server has turned into Sugar not the actual server just the players :)
i love how you go from completely disagreeing with my opinion, then i hand you an L in the form of a fat roast and now you agree with me. #L

and also, every single player that plays opblocks besides me is very friendly and kind. i just act toxic because its fun

but if you actually know me im not as toxic as i act smh
The fact that you are toxic just supports the fact that the server is dieing, you are not helping bring it back. New players who join and see toxic players like you, quit immediately since they don't want to be bullied by toxic people, and no you are not the only toxic one.

Even tho most of the players are nice, the little amount of players that are being toxic to every person they see, are not helping the server to revive.

OMG_Its_Rock

Smh who actually gives a ****? The server just doesn't have a loyal fanbase, it probably never will. Fact is fact, the server is dying. I like it this way though, no more crainer fans, thank god. This server just needs more constant updates and such, too bad there are very few people to try and push any. Being toxic can be annoying if the player is considered 'too toxic' but it's fun, and normally players that are toxic are just doing it for a laugh or two, they probably aren't toxic outside of the server. Youtubers = Unloyal fanbases to the server. Sucks that the owner doesn't work on any of the updates.

Well it isn't just a laugh or two, because the same people do that every time. You only saw 1 fanbase, so you can't really call every you tubers fanbases unloyal. There is a new dev right now, working to produce updates. Maybe you don't care if someone is being toxic in chat, but some do, and it can make people quit. This server will eventually end up with a few toxic people who are being mean to each other all day, and it won't change in any way if they keep acting like that, mean to anyone who isn't their friend.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Well it isn't just a laugh or two, because the same people do that every time. You only saw 1 fanbase, so you can't really call every you tubers fanbases unloyal. There is a new dev right now, working to produce updates. Maybe you don't care if someone is being toxic in chat, but some do, and it can make people quit. This server will eventually end up with a few toxic people who are being mean to each other all day, and it won't change in any way if they keep acting like that, mean to anyone who isn't their friend.
Lol it really depends. Some types of being "toxic" is just funny and not really mean at all.

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
The fact that you are toxic just supports the fact that the server is dieing, you are not helping bring it back. New players who join and see toxic players like you, quit immediately since they don't want to be bullied by toxic people, and no you are not the only toxic one.

Even tho most of the players are nice, the little amount of players that are being toxic to every person they see, are not helping the server to revive.
i'm not the type of person to see a new player join and go "you have a tiny penis"

i joke around with my friends and act toxic because they are my friends. 95% of the time i'm being toxic it's a joke and the people i'm being toxic to know it is.

i'm not as ****ty of a person as you think i am

I think this server needs just a little bit more help, when im playing i see nothing but spam and chat abuse, i am trying my hardest to get everyone to chill, i will be applying for helper soon, i am fairly new to the forums, i hope i can be of help of all of you :D

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I think this server needs just a little bit more help, when im playing i see nothing but spam and chat abuse, i am trying my hardest to get everyone to chill, i will be applying for helper soon, i am fairly new to the forums, i hope i can be of help of all of you :D
Word of advice, don't apply for helper if you are fairly new as no one knows you and no one will upvote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.