PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The reunion

Owl

Dedicated Member
xMc
So some of you might already remember me from staffing prior, being extremely active, being Mr p2w (In a sense) or all the other versions I player (v1 v2 v3) but I will be coming back to help grow the community for v5.
In all honesty, I never left OPB, I kept watch to see how the server would grow and unfortunately it didn't. This is something I never wanted to happen so with v5 coming up I will try my best to help with the community and grow back what we had.

#OGOPB

@Chrissehh - Hopefully we'll become close again like we all used to be back in the day >.<

@CowOfSteel - L little boy ;) <3 ly really

@ShiroHibikii - My little weeb

@Dh - I'm your personal mod >.<
Wow you are back? Well guess its time to put on the kid pants and come back to minecraft xd

HI DAD

xMc

Wow you are back? Well guess its time to put on the kid pants and come back to minecraft xd

HI DAD
Not coming back to OPB, I'm more involved with the people I left behind but the server isn't something I enjoy anymore nor is it something I have time to play on when I'm focusing on other servers D: I offered them my time but no response so yea >.<

Owl

Dedicated Member
Not coming back to OPB, I'm more involved with the people I left behind but the server isn't something I enjoy anymore nor is it something I have time to play on when I'm focusing on other servers D: I offered them my time but no response so yea >.<
Ahh you left me behind :( message me something so we can get back in tact.