Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The Blind Bazer

SuperPiggeh was a waiter at a restaurant. These are his accounts of what happened that one fateful night:

Jesus pig god, ok so I am a waiter at vegan restaurant that's open really late and it's nearly 1 am and this family comes in and I'm so tired that I handed their BLIND SON, named Bazer the Trash Staff Member, a menu and he is like "ah... thank you .... I'll just... read this" in a serious voice and I freakin snorted.

15 Minutes Later

PIG DUMMIT I PUT THEIR PIGGIN' FOOD DOWN AND NO ONE WAS TALKING SO THIS TRASH STAFF MEMBER PIGGIN' EXCLAIMS "WELL IT LOOKS DELICIOUS" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Piggeh was pronounced DOA as soon as he was loaded into the hospital. Doctors say that Piggeh died of an unknown cause, and just that he had over 200% of the body's maximum Dopamine count.

CookieYT

SuperPiggeh was a waiter at a restaurant. These are his accounts of what happened that one fateful night:

Jesus pig god, ok so I am a waiter at vegan restaurant that's open really late and it's nearly 1 am and this family comes in and I'm so tired that I handed their BLIND SON, named Bazer the Trash Staff Member, a menu and he is like "ah... thank you .... I'll just... read this" in a serious voice and I freakin snorted.

15 Minutes Later

PIG DUMMIT I PUT THEIR PIGGIN' FOOD DOWN AND NO ONE WAS TALKING SO THIS TRASH STAFF MEMBER PIGGIN' EXCLAIMS "WELL IT LOOKS DELICIOUS" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Piggeh was pronounced DOA as soon as he was loaded into the hospital. Doctors say that Piggeh died of an unknown cause, and just that he had over 200% of the body's maximum Dopamine count.
Do a story 'bout @Chrissehh