Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The best giveaway ever made on OPBlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I said it myself. He is only a sell out who cares about followers who mean nothing. This is just a server and a block game and people are just plain mean to some people and do bad thing to Beifit themselves. Honestly it's just sad to see this come to what once was a really friendly server. All people care about is followers and stuff that won't matter when you get older. This age has turned into a generator into has the most followers. I hope you realize this Jer, it just plain pathetic to do so.

I said it myself. He is only a sell out who cares about followers who mean nothing. This is just a server and a block game and people are just plain mean to some people and do bad thing to Beifit themselves. Honestly it's just sad to see this come to what once was a really friendly server. All people care about is followers and stuff that won't matter when you get older. This age has turned into a generator into has the most followers. I hope you realize this Jer, it just plain pathetic to do so.
Wow... I agree.

Jer

Don't get it.

Didn't we all called it? Doesn't a joke kind of ruin itself once someone says it before you finish the joke? Well, if you didn't know, it does. Honestly, I know I shouldn't be annoyed but for people to be this blind really ticks me off. You're not funny, you just beg for followers and even say that you have more followers than others. What next? Apple macbook giveaway? Everyone will say it's fake and or course you will say a week later "AHAAHA GOT YOU ALL SO BAD".

LightSome

Infamous Member
Check
Didn't we all called it? Doesn't a joke kind of ruin itself once someone says it before you finish the joke? Well, if you didn't know, it does. Honestly, I know I shouldn't be annoyed but for people to be this blind really ticks me off. You're not funny, you just beg for followers and even say that you have more followers than others. What next? Apple macbook giveaway? Everyone will say it's fake and or course you will say a week later "AHAAHA GOT YOU ALL SO BAD".
Global channel qq everything was explained (me and jer pranked you)

ShiroHibikii

Truth be told it isn't a prank when it isn't funny at all. We ALL knew beforehand and yet you chose to continue it even though it wasn't even necessary.

WhyShouldIEver

I kind of thought I could trust you, because we were friends, but I can't anymore. i told my friend about the giveaway and she literally jumped up and down thinking that there could be a chance for her to win. I guess there's no chance, because you're a dirty liar.

Everybody unfollow Jer and unlike this post, also at the end of every reply/post you make say; #JDAP (jer deserves a punishment)

Jer

I kind of thought I could trust you, because we were friends, but I can't anymore. i told my friend about the giveaway and she literally jumped up and down thinking that there could be a chance for her to win. I guess there's no chance, because you're a dirty liar.

Everybody unfollow Jer and unlike this post, also at the end of every reply/post you make say; #JDAP (jer deserves a punishment)
How Is this a scam ? Just Because you don't win? They were right you are still toxic.

LightSome

Infamous Member

The thing is the give away is legit so far. I have been given proof of him sending it to me and will tell you when i get it, untill then don't jump to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.