Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The best giveaway ever made on OPBlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

If that being said, I have contributed to the community for while and for yourself like wise with your return would be nice to start a fresh on our mishappenings, Plus my old phone is started to break with the wifi cutting out for no reason and they make the old iPhones slow over time

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
#Exposed
Also why waste money on random people you don't know and never talked too? Like what I would save that money up
Im also guessing it fake

LightSome

Infamous Member
I would like the iPhone for the following reasons:

*Current phone just broke.
*All my friends have iPhone 7s or 6s
*I really like how the phone looks and the brand in general
*My old phone got stolen and it would be nice to have something which reminds me of a
It. As silly as that sounds i had the phone with me through many experiences and would like the
same type of phone to continue were the last left off.
*I'd also like it so i can prove this isn't fake xP

I'd like to say thank you for doing this giveaway! And also welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Sav

Last edited:
"Sorry I didn't follow through on the iPhone giveaway, instead I will be giving away ten MacBook pros".

If this is real I wouldn't feel comfortable giving any information near my house. Eh, tell me if I win. My current phone won't work well enough for my schooling needs (checking timetable, etc) and I need one dem. Rose gold is hottest but the others are nice too.

BazerKing

I don't desperately need an iPhone because my sister, my mom, and dad already have phones I could use. But since it's a giveaway it will be cool to have one. I want a phone mainly because of school reasons because my mom/dad never usually tells me if I walk home or get picked up. (dum parentz) Anyways, I also want a phone to be kool at meh school and get all the kool kids to liek me. Plus I also want to make gaming videos on my YouTube channel on IOS, so that would be pretty cool to have a headstart. Anyways, I could come up with more, but this is some main reasons on why I maybe should get an iPhone.
~BazerKing

mmm, cookies.

Hi I'm Werner_12/xMakkiato/MakkTato(all my igns, not alts). I already follow you and first I'd like to thank you for doing this. WOOO! So I need an iPhone 7 because I love photography and the camera could really help. My parents won't buy me one because it is quite expensive. Second, right now I have a flip phone. It's kind of sad. I also can't really socialize with my friends outside of school because many of them don't have phone numbers and I can't text or call them. If I win, I'd like the Black iPhone7, or the Rose gold one. Thanks for considering me! :D

TacobellCJ

I would like an iPhone 7 Plus, because my parents wont get me a phone because I broke my previous phone(samsungs suck). I could also brag to my friend about it. Good luck to everyone! Also, if I win I dont really mind which one I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.