Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The best giveaway ever made on OPBlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Eyyy

So I am doing another giveaway since the last one didn't go as planed :D

What am I giving away
1 x IPhone 7 plus ( Rose Gold )
1 x IPhone 7 Plus ( Gold )
1 x IPhone 7 ( Black )

How to enter

Follow me ( sell out )
Comment why you want a IPhone 7 and do you need it.
And like this thread :D

NOTE:
I bought these from the Apple Store UNLOCKED.

You want proof?

Last edited:
Should I give all the 3 phones to one person or 3 phones per person??
If this is real (which I doubt but that's besides the point) Then you should give 1 phone (I can't believe that I'm saying that someone is giving away a phone on a block game forums lol) per person so if you giveaway 3 phones and 3 persons enters it would be unfair if one person got 3 phones wouldn't it?

Owl

Dedicated Member
I want a phone because I come from a poor family and we can't afford phones or houses or computers. I need a phone to stay safe :D

Jer

If this is real (which I doubt but that's besides the point) Then you should give 1 phone (I can't believe that I'm saying that someone is giving away a phone on a block game forums lol) per person so if you giveaway 3 phones and 3 persons enters it would be unfair if one person got 3 phones wouldn't it?
First off this is kinda real still deciding if I should do the giveaway.

And how did I get the money / why am I doing this.

I opened a "business" on mcm and got some bit of money.

I want a phone because I come from a poor family and we can't afford phones or houses or computers. I need a phone to stay safe :D
You have a IPhone -_- and you bully me :( and ruin everybody's days....

X

xMc

1. I don't think you should be begging for followers if you want to do a giveaway to help the community and thank them
2. I highly doubt this is real since for one you just got unbanned and most the community doesn't have the greatest of opinions on you
3. I also don't feel strongly about "giving them away" due to you having to ship them to the people's houses.. for one I certainly wouldn't want you knowing my house address etc.
4. How do we know this is real and you will? There's no punishment for faking giveaways and well your last giveaway didn't go to plan
5.If this was for real I'll make a comment afterwards

34D

I want a iphone 7 because I have a flip phone still lol.
Idk if this is real as the last giveaway didn't go as planned but I can just hope and since I'm moving soon I don't care if you know where I live for a few days

Last edited:
like pathos said, I don't really want you to know where I live as this could be dangerous. This could also be a pointless scam because in the picture it shows you have other boxes that could potentially be empty and used for this as a scam

Jer

You didn't even do your 50bil giveaway lmao, I doubt you'll give those away.
I didn't. Do the 50 bill giveaway why do you think I am doing. This.

1. I don't think you should be begging for followers if you want to do a giveaway to help the community and thank them
2. I highly doubt this is real since for one you just got unbanned and most the community doesn't have the greatest of opinions on you
3. I also don't feel strongly about "giving them away" due to you having to ship them to the people's houses.. for one I certainly wouldn't want you knowing my house address etc.
4. How do we know this is real and you will? There's no punishment for faking giveaways and well your last giveaway didn't go to plan
5.If this was for real I'll make a comment afterwards
Well, I was planing not to ship to people houses. I was planing to ship to a usps near you. ( we could also figure out another way ).

I just noticed the cookie dough in the background lol
Sorry about that :D my cousin just came from the grocery store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.