Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Physical backpacks aswell as /Bp
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Like v1 have a source of physical backpacks aswell as /bp. This would be used for mining and would NOT BE USED IN PVP​

X

xMc

The ability of doing /bp has been removed from PvP. But I would love having backpacks so I have more room to store garbage from pvp.
If you played v1 you'd know how the backpacks was set up and it wasn't Command based hence me saying not used in pvp

angyma

I'd definitely like to see this implemented. I often see the need to carry multiple sets of armor but also want to pick up gear at the same time and this would definitely make it more convenient.

Cyclone

I would for sure like this to be added. And then once you've got a backpack in you're inventory then you can upgrade it and get more money per inventory other then just getting max merchant and having a max backpack.

X

xMc

I'd definitely like to see this implemented. I often see the need to carry multiple sets of armor but also want to pick up gear at the same time and this would definitely make it more convenient.
This won't be used in pvp to counter this. People in v1 would run around with hundreds of sets if you remember correctly. COUGH @Strength__xD COUGH

NotDuck

Omy I remember when I went to pvp strength he kept getting gear out of his bp while I had my ****py gear just in my inv, but hey I still beat him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.