Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Rank Event
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
It wont improve OPBlocks. However, it will make buying ranks more motivating and it gives you a more proud feeling to own a rank rather than it being a buy-it-have-it-server-beaten.
Trkey's other server had that feature for a month. I really enjoyed it. It only allows good players to have the ranks rather than ****py noobs beating the server.​

X

xMc

If you would like to explain what a rank event is that would be nice... Since I have no clue what it is and some others won't either

Cyclone

Well would be cool but from voting everyday for a month you get a voucher and currently elijeh is hosting a build comp and yes i know you may think the build comp isn't that amazing you've got a point but it's for the people then you wanna get a reward for something. Perhaps this could also be added but idk if it would be implemented or not. And the way you explained it kind of confuses me that's what i kind of wrote what i did.

@TheAnaMain i think what he means by that is that like on trkey's other server like he said there was this rank event with this building competition and then people got vouchers from it i think.

Last edited:

soyup

If you would like to explain what a rank event is that would be nice... Since I have no clue what it is and some others won't either
Instead of buying a rank, you can only buy something called a "rank event." Basically, whoever would buy it would receive a paper named after the rank they bought. So for example, if you buy CW, it would be named "Candy Warrior Rank Event (Right click to activate)" or something like that. You can ONLY activate it in pvp though. So once you activate it, you need to survive for either 30 seconds or a minute, I forget. If someone kills you, they receive the rank event that you payed for and then they can activate it for themselves.

-1, I hated this so much. Even though I got a lot of rank events like this, it's really unfair. You pay 100$ for a rank and then die and someone else uses it, it's bull****, just a waste of money for the person who purchased it.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Doesn't seem like the most fair to the buyer of the rank for this event. I do not believe we will be adding this.

Suggestion Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.