Not open for further replies.
X

xMc

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Redstone for higher donor`s
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Allow redstone to be used for higher donors. Mabye CW or even a new rank if you plan on that.
Mainly feel bad for disabling redstone single handily ;_;​

Cyclone

Pretty good idea would make the server still a big laggy even if a few people have that rank. But still a good idea +1

RawrWithRoss

Candy Warrior is too high of a rank to just be able to use redstone
It would need to be limited to stop the lag though, if everyone with Chomper+ was running an afk piston farm that would cause intense lag. Understand that this circumstance is purely theoretical but when adding things in they need to prepare for the extremes.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Mabey like a limit to Redstone on one plot for hoarder+ bc cwarriors could just have 6 plots just filled with auto farms. Also i didnt notice any lag ever when i was on from Pathos farm smooth 90fps 60ping.

It would need to be limited to stop the lag though, if everyone with Chomper+ was running an afk piston farm that would cause intense lag. Understand that this circumstance is purely theoretical but when adding things in they need to prepare for the extremes.
I don't think it can get anymore laggier than with @McPathos' farm :p (Sorry to pick on you for the 12th time plz no hurt me).

Anyway, I also think there should be a limit of redstone so players can't lag out the server with big auto-candy farms and other farms like that.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
I like the idea of adding red stone but so feel like there has to be something that is implemented to stop ppl from making too many automated farms and lagging the server more than it already lags.

TheChickensGod

Wait, I thought they were just fixing the redstone. Never heard they are removing the redstone usage. I think Muncher because I'm muncher. Make it less p2w.

AwesomeAgent10

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Redstone for higher donor`s
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Allow redstone to be used for higher donors. Mabye CW or even a new rank if you plan on that.
Mainly feel bad for disabling redstone single handily ;_;​
Maybe make it a single buy price itself.. Because i feel bad for MrPiedPiper who loves redstone and in V2 built that Epic Elevator but if you do this.. you will take something he loves away from him :(

34D

CandyWarrior is too high of a rank to just get to use redstone considering the fact that 2-3 candywarriors have a farm

+1 I like this idea a lot of other prison servers use redstone but I do see the other point of view that It could lag the server. In addition I cleared out half my plot for plans to make a huge Nerds Farm when I found out RS was disabled overall there should be a system to have redstone work. Im sorry but I dont really have any idea for what the system could be but if its a rank+ I would suggest CL+ because you don't get that much at that rank even though sellall is very helpful even essential, when you get that high you should get some extra perks for being a OG. Another Idea I have is you could buy a redstone plot from buycraft, If you use Worldguard that would be easy because of their flag system.

-Nesaak

They could have it for basically all mines but the lower your rank the less of a chance of finding redstone ore eg for gobble it would be like 2 ore chomper 8 ore cw 35

Tuxx

We plan on adding redstone back in the near future but limiting the usage, adding it back the way it was wont resolve the issue that caused us to disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.