PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerreinemy

do not be dics, I have POSTED 2 times in off topic, about server suggestions, the first one I posted was locked with in 10 min sayin one particular server is amazing, not giveing any one a chance to respond, so I posted a second one, titled prison servers, and 4 people commented on it, then A STAFF MEMBER DELETED IT, you think I'm pissed well I am, they locked the thread the first time with no explanation, and they deleted the second thread. WHAT A GREAT STAFF WE HAVE, WHO DELETE PEOPLES POST WHEN THEYRE TRYING TO FIND INFO OUT, I could see if I posted the thread in global, but no I POSTED IT IN ****IN OFF TOPIC and it got deleted (my guess is it got deleted becose it essential relevant, it's in off topic there's nothing relevant about off topic) just WAIGHT Till Thursday I'm going to go on another rant.....................

Sincerely

Jerreinemy

Ouj

I think that it may not be the best idea to ask for "What's another prison server I can play on" then continue to diss the owner,
On the forums of a server that you play on. I don't know who deleted and or locked the thread but it was for a good reason.

Jerreinemy

I think that it may not be the best idea to ask for "What's another prison server I can play on" then continue to diss the owner,
On the forums of a server that you play on. I don't know who deleted and or locked the thread but it was for a good reason.
No, not if its in off topic, and only my fist post in off topic was mean, my second post was worded nicer

FaZe_Shrek

finnoybu

@Jerreinemy - ya really gotta chill, bruh. So, you're on OPBs forums asking for info about where else to play cuz u don't like this server, the staff or the owner & you blow up for them deleting the post? :/

I was helper on another server. Part of the job is to protect the community & keep players coming back. In other words, to delete posts such as yours.

You got your info. Go play another server where you'll be happy & let the OPB community move on without you. It's clearly not a happy relationship. End it.

And I'd personally appreciate it if you'd watch the language in your posts. OPB is supposed to be family friendly. Not sure why you haven't been banned from the forums yet, but I'd prefer if you didn't keep trying.

Peace.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
The reason why your thread was locked was because it encouraged advertising. Logan made it quite obvious to stop when he let you off a lock. But you made another thread encouraging advertising again and people replied to this with other servers. When advertising (light or plain advertising) happens, we delete the thread/post which was advertising so other people can not see it.

Sorry for not making it clear before, but please do not try to encourage others to advertise other servers. This is OPBlocks's forums, and we do not tolerate advertising.

I am going to lock this thread to prevent further flame wars or arguments. Feel free to message me if you have other concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.