• YES!!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • EHHHHHHHHH

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

DabOnThem

Member Name

EzPzLEMONSQUEEZZZZZZZZZYYYYY

Do you meet all of the mandatory requirements to become a staff member?

Nah who carezzzzz

Player Information

IGN

XXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLAHFHJHOISAJJOIDJAJDJ_LLLLLLL_UR_A_NERRD__LMAO

Previous IGN(s)

StimpyPVP

Stimpay

Stimpy1869

Timezone

Jail Central cos im a bad boi living in alcotrazzzzzzzz

420 deal with it nerd

Donor Rank

CANDY GANGSTER COMING TO CATCH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Application

What realm do you play on?

THE GOOD ONE

What times are you most often online?

1 min a yr cos im the president of Uranus(the planet)

Have you ever been banned on any other servers?
ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THIS ONE NERD

What previous experience do you have in server moderation and staffing?

I OWN HYPICKLE LAGGYPLEX(MINEPLEXXXXXXXXXXX)< THE BEE HOIVE,PRIME **, AND SOON THIS ONE TOO

SCENARIO: "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on OPBlocks. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - How do you respond to this?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH I DONT DO SCHOOL COS I THINK ITS DUMB LMAO

stay in school kids

Are you active on the OPBlocks teamspeak, and do you have a working microphone?

DONT HAVE A COMPUTER ATM BUT U CAN FAX ME AT 865-289-2759(MY FAX IS BROKEN NERRRRRRRDSSSSSZZZZ)IF THAT DOESNT WORK U CAN SEND ME A TELEGRAM IN ENGLISH OR MORSE CODE WURKZ 2

Are you able to record in viewable quality?

I USE MY 1800’s CAMURASO I SET IT UP……. THEN TAKE THE PIC THEN AFTER 20 YEARS OF IT GETTING READY IT GOES AND MISSES THE SHOT>

Why do you want to be a staff member on OPBlocks?

COS I WANT TO BE RICH AND BE INACTIVE. I WOULD PAY THE STAFF $1,000,000,000(MONOPLY MONEYSSSSS) EVER DAY COS LOL

How would you respond to your application being denied, or a demotion as a staff member?

I WOULD CRY FOREVER AND FLOOD THE EARTH WITH MY TEARS AND DO THE DEPRESSED EATING THING

If you are called a useless helper/bullied by players, how do you react to this?

I WOULD BAN THEM FROM THE SERVER FOREVER BC THEY WERE MEAN TO THE OWNER OF Uranus(THE PLANET) AND EVERYONE tHAT WAS NICE GETS BANED 2 SO I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THE SERVER

How many OPBlocks staff applications have you made prior to this one?

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th one get on my lvl nerd

What is the date of the last application you’ve made?

April 20, 6969(04/20/69)

Is there anything else we should know?

I AM A GOD NERDDS

this is in off topic so dont ban me lmao

TacobellCJ

After reading your staff application, I found it quite interesting. Therefor I am going to accept you

Application Accepted

tbh I honest, I don't find this funny. I've seen so many many of these where I'm at the point that I'm getting sick of it.

FaZe_Shrek

Member Name

EzPzLEMONSQUEEZZZZZZZZZYYYYY

Do you meet all of the mandatory requirements to become a staff member?

Nah who carezzzzz

Player Information

IGN

XXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLAHFHJHOISAJJOIDJAJDJ_LLLLLLL_UR_A_NERRD__LMAO

Previous IGN(s)

StimpyPVP

Stimpay

Stimpy1869

Timezone

Jail Central cos im a bad boi living in alcotrazzzzzzzz

420 deal with it nerd

Donor Rank

CANDY GANGSTER COMING TO CATCH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Application

What realm do you play on?

THE GOOD ONE

What times are you most often online?

1 min a yr cos im the president of Uranus(the planet)

Have you ever been banned on any other servers?
ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THIS ONE NERD

What previous experience do you have in server moderation and staffing?

I OWN HYPICKLE LAGGYPLEX(MINEPLEXXXXXXXXXXX)< THE BEE HOIVE,PRIME **, AND SOON THIS ONE TOO

SCENARIO: "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on OPBlocks. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - How do you respond to this?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH I DONT DO SCHOOL COS I THINK ITS DUMB LMAO

stay in school kids

Are you active on the OPBlocks teamspeak, and do you have a working microphone?

DONT HAVE A COMPUTER ATM BUT U CAN FAX ME AT 865-289-2759(MY FAX IS BROKEN NERRRRRRRDSSSSSZZZZ)IF THAT DOESNT WORK U CAN SEND ME A TELEGRAM IN ENGLISH OR MORSE CODE WURKZ 2

Are you able to record in viewable quality?

I USE MY 1800’s CAMURASO I SET IT UP……. THEN TAKE THE PIC THEN AFTER 20 YEARS OF IT GETTING READY IT GOES AND MISSES THE SHOT>

Why do you want to be a staff member on OPBlocks?

COS I WANT TO BE RICH AND BE INACTIVE. I WOULD PAY THE STAFF $1,000,000,000(MONOPLY MONEYSSSSS) EVER DAY COS LOL

How would you respond to your application being denied, or a demotion as a staff member?

I WOULD CRY FOREVER AND FLOOD THE EARTH WITH MY TEARS AND DO THE DEPRESSED EATING THING

If you are called a useless helper/bullied by players, how do you react to this?

I WOULD BAN THEM FROM THE SERVER FOREVER BC THEY WERE MEAN TO THE OWNER OF Uranus(THE PLANET) AND EVERYONE tHAT WAS NICE GETS BANED 2 SO I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THE SERVER

How many OPBlocks staff applications have you made prior to this one?

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th one get on my lvl nerd

What is the date of the last application you’ve made?

April 20, 6969(04/20/69)

Is there anything else we should know?

I AM A GOD NERDDS

this is in off topic so dont ban me lmao
HAHAHAHHAHAH SO FUNNY!!11!1 But for real stop trying to be funny as it isn't. And don't say something like "Well your no funny either nerd!11" as i don't care

There are some of these that are actually funny but to be honest using all caps and bad grammar isn't funny. If you try to make one of these at least make it good.