Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't care Tbh just triggered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Well as most of you know me and @BazerKing won the so called give away and now as @McPathos said it was fake.
Kinda sucks since I was happy about having a phone which isnt a potato ;-;
#sad#rip#why @Jer

PS just a prank Bros this giveaway is legit and Jer has given me proof which we can't disclose since it shows were I live....And enough people know we're I live now ;-÷

Last edited:
X

xMc

He'll get hate for it like normal. Don't worry. We all knew it was false, I mean look what happened last time we called him out -

Rizuri

Infamous Member
He'll get hate for it like normal. Don't worry. We all knew it was false, I mean look what happened last time we called him out -
Lmao it was obvious that he's ******ed but the fact that he just said HAHA trolled shows his immaturity

WhyShouldIEver

Wait so, is this real or fake? Were you apart of this.

Ya know, if this whole give away thing is fake, @Jer you should really be ashamed of yourself. I think there should be a punishment.

LightSome

Infamous Member
Wait so, is this real or fake? Were you apart of this.

Ya know, if this whole give away thing is fake, @Jer you should really be ashamed of yourself. I think there should be a punishment.
The giveaway is real and sufficient proof has been sent to me. me and Jer both agreed not to disclose this proof as it have private information from both parties.

X

xMc

Boi read the top
So instead of ruining your own perspective on the community you decide to ruin savages but making him trick the community back and forth and making himself act immature with the whole "trolling" aspect. Even if they do get there prizes you have made savage make a fool of himself

Jer

So instead of ruining your own perspective on the community you decide to ruin savages but making him trick the community back and forth and making himself act immature with the whole "trolling" aspect. Even if they do get there prizes you have made savage make a fool of himself
Guna get even more hate and same with yourself for going with it... all I can say is good luck to your staff app for this one
Stop being triggered af. You and @JustAOwl lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.