Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
No :( You were one of the best managers I've seen working for a server, we were so lucky to have you on OPB. Anyway, I understand the importance of IRL issues, so good luck in the future! You will be missed :(

Best wishes,
-Dial

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Aw man, you were a brilliant server manager! Always keeping up with the forums, helping people in chat.. I wish you the best in the future and I hope the personal issues get better ;)
NathannB

okay, am I on the fake forums?
IF I WAS THERE FOR YOU YOU MANAGE THE SERVERS AND I DEAL WITH THE PRESONAL ISSUES BUT I CANT
NOOOÒÒOOOOIII

Hey guys! I decided to resign from my duties as a manager on OPBlocks. A couple personal issues came up leading me to this decision. I feel that if I’d like to manage on a server then I should be able to devote all the time I can. Thanks to those who made this position possible, and continue to grow as a community!

~ Zap
I can't believe you resigned I have only known u for 2 days yet you were the best manager and I know that #WeWantCrainer will live on. I hope to see you online soon #Zapexy :)

CaliX2Guns

Thank you for everything you have done on this server and was a pleasure working alongside you. Hope to see you in the future zap.

Ouj

Pinched myself to make sure this was real,

Really sad to see you go Zap, didn't know you for long but could tell you were devoted to being a staff and really enjoyed it, You're a great Manager, Good luck in your future endeavours !

~Ouj

Status
Not open for further replies.