Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I guess I'll start this off by saying, it was fun. And I'm really glad I got to have this experience. I learned so much from it, and I'm really glad I was able interact on another level with the community. I wasn't on the team for all that long, but I hope I did something good here - otherwise my time was wasted, but even if I only did once, I'm glad.

I also guess most of you wonder why, because really, this was quite unexpected. (a lot of people also asked me to make one) To put it simply, I've lost motivation, I could be on for 10 minutes and I'd see no questions asked in chat or players to punish. While this may sound foolish in those times I got bored and the more/longer it happened I wanted to just go play on another server or PvP on my alt, which would make me miss questions/rule breakers. I also haven't been doing as well as I'd want to be in school and want to study/put more time towards that. Overally I don't regret this and think it was a good decision for right now. There's a chance I could reapply in the future but it's iffy. Will miss everyone who made my time here a joy and yes, I'll still be on, just not nearly as much.

=====

Special Tags:

@Loyal | you be awesome friend, thanks for showing me how to smile ;)

@M1ghtyMa5on | you noticed first making you og man

Tags:

@Elijeh | you are the most coolest Elijah I know

@Tuxx/@Coolkish | you two made my experience here great with the times you answered questions for me and in general, thanks for all of your help.

@Mochi | thanks for the building tips and telling me I'm a nub (aka that I messed up e.g multiple times)

@NotInfinity | you're really nice & the tips were clutch man, thanks

@Lynn | I know I suck at building you gotta get #1 though in the next comp

@Cookie | you aren't a nub

@Chimerical | I once said Gary is awesome in staff chat and 6 people rated it agree, probably true tbh

@LuckyCommander | keep on licking man

@KafuuChino_ | keep being the amazing app critic you are man, don't stop. ever.

@TheChickensGod | live long and prosper god of chickens

@Sine_Pari | who even are these other nubs?

@Chrissehh | teach me how to be a legendary meme like you

@AwesomeAgent10 | I dunno how to be awesome like you

@MLGKillerPro | what made you think I DoNotPvP?!

@Sosa | yo man I will forever remember the soundboard

@NotDuck | teach me the ways of the duck

@Falchon | hai man
will add more as I'm reminded my gosh I'm brain dead
When your not tagged

Thanks for the formal welcome, always sad too see a person leave. But it's good knowing that they are leaving for something great. You'll always be welcome here, see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.