Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wammy2

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to resign from my position as helper. I haven't been playing as much recently and I feel my position could be fulfilled by a more deserving, dedicated player.

Not gonna do any tags and all that just wanna thank all the staff team for being so nice and helpful when I was new and keep doing what you are doing because the server will continue to grow.

You can be sure to see me on the server as I will still play there but not as often.

Thanks Wam / Cuppa

LightSome

Infamous Member
Good bye :-: Even though I didn't really know you (time zones :-: ) I heared great things from far9448!

Well maybe "good bye" isn't right? Since your not quitting.
Nevertheless, allways sad to see a staff member resign. Enjoy your quiet time I guess ;)

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Aww cya fam D: To be honest, I never got to work with you much, gosh darn aussie time zones, but best of luck with your future and hope you enjoyed your time staffing here :D

Safaris

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to resign from my position as helper. I haven't been playing as much recently and I feel my position could be fulfilled by a more deserving, dedicated player.

Not gonna do any tags and all that just wanna thank all the staff team for being so nice and helpful when I was new and keep doing what you are doing because the server will continue to grow.

You can be sure to see me on the server as I will still play there but not as often.

Thanks Wam / Cuppa
You are? Sorry, not trynna be mean.

awh no :(

gonna miss you on the team wam!

hope to see you around !

Status
Not open for further replies.