Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouj

Hello,

The reason I'm resigning is because I'm currently not enjoying playing on OPBlocks nor staffing,
I may staff on another server but I will not disclose that as I'm switching accounts.

If you'd like to stay in touch with me feel free to message me your skype on the forums,I will no longer be playing on OPBlocks,

I've enjoyed my time here until this point and want to say being a staff on here has really showed me what my limits are at certain points and has made me a better staff, I know a lot of people will be glad that I resigned and some will not be happy.

Would like to say a thankyou to the whole staff team.
Also a thankyou to all the people that have been chill with me

Goodbye.

We will miss you Ouj, some times you were nice and some times you may not have been, but all of that aside Good Luck <3.

Ouj

I like how I've resigned and didn't make a scene but NathannB and Haste still feel the need to join the server I play on and bother me.
jfc.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I like how I've resigned and didn't make a scene but NathannB and Haste still feel the need to join the server I play on and bother me.
jfc.
If you didn't want a scene then why make the thread

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
jfc.
Don't mean to start anything, but, I believe, I did not bother you...

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Well, rip CPrince rank on Lolli :/

Anyway sad to see you go Nick, hope to see you around in the future of you ever decide to return after the big update. Otherwise, have fun on your new server!

Best wishes,
-Dial

Status
Not open for further replies.