PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit late ain't I? (Always am)
So sad to see you resign! ;( You were probably one of the best staff members in all of Minecraft. Gl with school! Hope you do well!
Better change my signature... ;-;

late;

not even an opb player, though I hop on the forums every once in a while, and from the little I am on, I know you were a big part of the community that is left.

Good luck with whatever you do from here on out, I'm beyond sure you'll be missed.

dayumm dude. rip mochi gl tho on school. this server is finally toasted ded.

R.I.P OPBlocks gonna need to make a Death Certificate for this server.

LightSome

Infamous Member
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say*coughs*'nooooooooooooo'

Haven't been on as much lately but when I came back and saw the sign from you on my candy factory I smiled :).
You know even though you banned me twice :eek: I still loved you mokki xP

Good luck with school I know what you're dealing with! But as soon as you have a spare minute or two please come back! Don't be stranger :)

Good luck - Sav (Dawid)

Hey all,
Sadly, the day has come where I have to step down. I want to thank you all for the good or bad memories while I was staff. I enjoyed it, but all things come to an end.
The main reason is school. If you have ever talked to me before about it, I go to college as a high school student. And it is extremely time consuming. I barely have time to do homework, let alone staff for here. I will certainly miss the fun times and I will certainly come to visit. But, I no longer have the time to staff.

Few tags:
@Elijeh Nub, one of my best friends and will never forget staffing together. Always watching movies xd
@Chrissehh <3 Will miss working with you, great person and wish we could talk more.
@JustACookie We had some issues, but you okay. Just /kick JustACookie Leave
@SuperPiggeh Nublet! Good luck as mod ;3 If you are unsure, ask someone before banning.
@Lynn Teach me to build, pls ty
@CowOfSteel .-. If you stay on a different server more than this, just resign .-.
@Dh Rose nub, you would yell at me if I didn't tag so <3
@Sine_Pari Nub nub, we should call some more
@Sub Sub The Nub! It rhymes!
@CryWorthy Meow!
@NathannB Forever a sr.nublet

@Krislyn Known you the longest and I'm glad you came back. Thanks for showing me this server in v1 xd
@Jumpahh Lowkey forgot you, anywho, thanks for getting me promoted to moderator in v2 in the first place and eventually helping me get promoted to admin. Jumper Nub!
@Amazing Thank you for promoting me to Sr.Mod after I contacted you and the opportunity you gave me. Will miss working with you. Never stop being Amazing xd. (Kill me)

<3
It’s sad I hope you come back one day

You will always be my favorite Staff Member.
Never changed since v2 ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.