PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criinge

??? Make up your god damn mind. If you want to stay, stay. If you don't want to stay, pack up and leave. Now that you say you are going to stay this whole thread lost it's purpose and it just wasted everyone's time replying or even reading it.

Just a response to this, welcome to Minecraft young one. And if you want to know why people are rude to you, i'll be straight up honest with you. Stop being ignorant and look at yourself before judging the entire community, you're just making a complete fool out of yourself that way.
I know, I am just gonna suck up how toxic minecraft is and I am not gonna say that much in chat anymore, I have been acting like a fool and making myself look stupid, I am sorry to everyone I have been cancerous to, Ima try to get better.

??? Make up your god damn mind. If you want to stay, stay. If you don't want to stay, pack up and leave. Now that you say you are going to stay this whole thread lost it's purpose and it just wasted everyone's time replying or even reading it.

Just a response to this, welcome to Minecraft young one. And if you want to know why people are rude to you, i'll be straight up honest with you. Stop being ignorant and look at yourself before judging the entire community, you're just making a complete fool out of yourself that way.
Be nice now. The last few post I've seen from you were pretty mean.

Rizuri

Infamous Member

I really wish that you will continue remaining on this forums for a long time Kry I really love and enjoy reading your deep thoughtful posts that make the most sense among the nonsense posted by other people on the forums XD

34D

I was just confused because he said when the server revamps he might come back on, but I guess we'll just have to find out if he comes back when the time comes ;3
He's just going to quit again and rejoin, honestly he can't make up his mind at all. Just don't listen to him is my suggestion dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.