Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

OMG_Its_Rock

Simple, I'm quitting 3.0. I'm starting to develop stress for no reason, this place is boring. Not worth my time, 3.0 failed me. Don't expect to see me around much except for once a while to stay in dials gang. Peace.

Cyclone

Although i only know you from making a post on my profile i'll miss you even though i barely knew you. Hope you have a good life and maybe hope to see you in another version of opb who knows.

OMG_Its_Rock

Although i only know you from making a post on my profile i'll miss you even though i barely knew you. Hope you have a good life and maybe hope to see you in another version of opb who knows.
I'm OMG_Its_Rock ;)
I wonder where this lad went.
As do I
Cya Jewles! Gonna miss ya..:
I'll be back for 4.0
*cough* no one cares
Agreed
Gonna miss ya rock );
Thanks
Bye Bye

we will miss ya
Adios
Cya

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Aww sucks to see you go.. Hope you get rid of some of that stress at least. Good luck in the future. pop on the forums every once in a while?

OMG_Its_Rock

Aww sucks to see you go.. Hope you get rid of some of that stress at least. Good luck in the future. pop on the forums every once in a while?
Of course I will, this stress may not go away, but perhaps it will fade a bit. I'll be on once every 2-3 days, check thee forums about 3 times a day.