PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngb9

So yes I'm quitting like many other of the players here. Before I say why let me give you some backround so you can understand what I've been going through.

Okay so the begining, I came to opb from another one of trkey's servers. On this servers forums I have over 2.5k posts and I constantly get accused of post farming. This has gotten bad enough to the point where an admin made a rule just for me. So I decided to take a break and come here. Partly because of something @VanillaCream said to me. My first day or so on here was quite enjoyable. But after that it went down and down. Some of the people from this other server also came here. After the first few days I started having doubts about playing on here and being on the forums. I had quit ingame at this point because it was like prison on the server I came from. At this point the haters started getting to me.

Now we get to present day. It's just gotten so bad and unfortunately I decided to leave.

OMG_Its_Rock

Sad to see ya go bud. Hope to see you on prime though. I agree and its kinda bull**** that they had to do what they did to you to drive you off the server. hope to see ya on the forums

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yah, sad to see you go. So many people leaving, just sad. Well, see you I guess. Hope you stay happy and cheerful wherever you go!
I wish that you could have received a better OPBlocks experience

Ngb9

Sad to see ya go bud. Hope to see you on prime though. I agree and its kinda bull**** that they had to do what they did to you to drive you off the server. hope to see ya on the forums
I will be staying on prime. Taking a break for the month to focus on start of school. After that I will be on prime with the an admin dealing with all of the "problems".

Blesser

Your right. She hasn't dealt with you xev and dids yet.
Will you stop with this bs already? Yes, this generation has an IQ under 30, but everybody can spot that you post farm. Stop fqing claiming you don't. You joined on SATURDAY and already have 103 posts. Clear post farming. I would gladly get some proof and report you, but I'm lazy to. Not only that you post farm, you necro post.

xAlphaCat

Will you stop with this bs already? Yes, this generation has an IQ under 30, but everybody can spot that you post farm. Stop fqing claiming you don't. You joined on SATURDAY and already have 103 posts. Clear post farming. I would gladly get some proof and report you, but I'm lazy to. Not only that you post farm, you necro post.
Kiddo, I got 100 posts EZ-PZ, don't complain cause your too damn lazy to do stuff

Last edited:

Ngb9

Feel free to report me. Your not gonna find any post farming.

Ngb9

You've been on this forums since June, 27th and only have 262 posts. He's been here since Saturday, and has 105. I like you, and you definitely shouldn't be defending him.

Requesting thread lock so ngb9 doesn't get his feelings hurt. @emelade

Edit: Also, move this to offtopic. It's a leaving thread, he made it global to get more posts lmao.
You can't reqest a lock on my thread. Also 100 posts isn't hard at all. I could get that in a day if I wanted to.

WhyShouldIEver

See ya, please stay tho <3
Post farming means either posts that are irrelevant or very short. It does not mean how long it takes you to get a certain amount of posts, it just depends on how you like... post the posts I guess.

So yes I'm quitting like many other of the players here. Before I say why let me give you some backround so you can understand what I've been going through.

Okay so the begining, I came to opb from another one of trkey's servers. On this servers forums I have over 2.5k posts and I constantly get accused of post farming. This has gotten bad enough to the point where an admin made a rule just for me. So I decided to take a break and come here. Partly because of something @VanillaCream said to me. My first day or so on here was quite enjoyable. But after that it went down and down. Some of the people from this other server also came here. After the first few days I started having doubts about playing on here and being on the forums. I had quit ingame at this point because it was like prison on the server I came from. At this point the haters started getting to me.

Now we get to present day. It's just gotten so bad and unfortunately I decided to leave.
Welp, Another One bits the dust, OPBlocks is going down hill FAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.