PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDuck

Well this might just be me but I'm getting tired of teams in 1v1's, I'm tired of cleanups, I'm tired of t3 candy spam, I'm tired of people who can't pvp but only steal gear after fights, I'm tired of people who say I don't duel just because they are to scared of a fair fight, I'm tired of going in pvp and getting targeted, I'm tired of getting betrayed in pvp randomly, I'm tired of losing all my gear that my friends give me generously but one of these scenarios happen above, I'm tired of braggers in pvp who just say EZ, I'm tired of hackusators, I'm tired of people running from 1v1's, I'm tired of people who don't specifically duel me but duel others, I'm tired of people who have better gear but start bragging.

Either learn how to PvP in 1v1's, be a good sport and just learn how to pvp lmao, it's really frustrating that all of this stuff happens.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I dont target unless its someone that I'm messing with or I just really don't like(not going to list them). I have some extra cw sets if you need and candy.

Well, first of all, i gave you gear and helped you in PVP. Second of all, I don't do duels because I don't want to risk losing my ks. It's not because i dont like fair fights or that im scared. I get hated for this and I'm getting tired honestly. I hope you understand. :(

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Well, first of all, i gave you gear and helped you in PVP. Second of all, I don't do duels because I don't want to risk losing my ks. It's not because i dont like fair fights or that im scared. I get hated for this and I'm getting tired honestly. I hope you understand. :(
nah your a good guy and jarl will be back in 1-2 weeks and he will find all of you

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Well this might just be me but I'm getting tired of teams in 1v1's, I'm tired of cleanups, I'm tired of t3 candy spam, I'm tired of people who can't pvp but only steal gear after fights, I'm tired of people who say I don't duel just because they are to scared of a fair fight, I'm tired of going in pvp and getting targeted, I'm tired of getting betrayed in pvp randomly, I'm tired of losing all my gear that my friends give me generously but one of these scenarios happen above, I'm tired of braggers in pvp who just say EZ, I'm tired of hackusators, I'm tired of people running from 1v1's, I'm tired of people who don't specifically duel me but duel others, I'm tired of people who have better gear but start bragging.

Either learn how to PvP in 1v1's, be a good sport and just learn how to pvp lmao, it's really frustrating that all of this stuff happens.
I experience all of this too when pvping on OPB. On one side you have T3 spammers on the other you have hackers. There is only that slight group in the middle of people who actually can pvp. I know how annoying it is considering happens to me a lot too. My only suggestion is to minimise pvp on OPB and start playing on BL or Strafe

Status
Not open for further replies.