PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

People post farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerreinemy

ive boticed 4 people post farming, saying one word responce, also saying stuff off topic, at random, can the forums please have some laws, and some moderators to enforce said laws, it gets kinda repetitive to ask for a thread to be locked when the question or situation has bean solved...

Mochi

мocнι ♥
We are certainly enforcing our rules. I have 137 conversations in total and majority of them are the automated message sent to the people I warn. In the automated message, it says what the player was doing and shows them what they had typed to get this warn.
Example:
IMG_0079.PNG
And later on this warn shows up on their profile. If a player gets too many warns, it can lead up to a tempban.

Being one of the more active staff members on forums, I try going around between many threads and put warnings and delete post that I see. Of course I can't see everything, but I try my hardest to prevent most post farming. Yes, it is repetive, but it's the only way to really prevent it.

finnoybu

ive boticed 4 people post farming, saying one word responce, also saying stuff off topic, at random, can the forums please have some laws, and some moderators to enforce said laws, it gets kinda repetitive to ask for a thread to be locked when the question or situation has bean solved...
Staff is always spread thin, and even more so at this time of year when people start going back to school in the west. If you find it's the same people post farming over and over, report them. We gotta help staff when we can.

On that note, are applications open, @Mochi, or nah?

We are certainly enforcing our rules. I have 137 conversations in total and majority of them are the automated message sent to the people I warn. In the automated message, it says what the player was doing and shows them what they had typed to get this warn.
Example:
And later on this warn shows up on their profile. If a player gets too many warns, it can lead up to a tempban.

Being one of the more active staff members on forums, I try going around between many threads and put warnings and delete post that I see. Of course I can't see everything, but I try my hardest to prevent most post farming. Yes, it is repetive, but it's the only way to really prevent it.
Isn't it a better idea to get Forum Helper and Forum Mods?

And is that Verizon Wireless Wifi?

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Staff is always spread thin, and even more so at this time of year when people start going back to school in the west. If you find it's the same people post farming over and over, report them. We gotta help staff when we can.

On that note, are applications open, @Mochi, or nah?
Applications are open. :3

Isn't it a better idea to get Forum Helper and Forum Mods?

And is that Verizon Wireless Wifi?
I feel our staff team is small as is and spreading us out to forum helpers/mods would decline activity in both in game and in forums.
And Yes? xd

Example:

I like how you used Gxdly ban appeal as an example. I thought post farming was already illegal and could get you ban from forums or am I thinking of PrimeMc.

Jer

Staff try there best if you see people keep on post farming report them or contact a staff member.

Jer

Please do not post farm on our site. This includes, but is not limited to, talking about unrelated matters or restating exactly what someone has already said. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

(This is an automatically sent message)

Instead of quoting and agreeing to the post, just click the agree rating.

TAKEN FORM MY WARNING LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.