0 Players Online

oVo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criinge

Last edited:

Mutah

Dedicated Member
and I am highly capable of making you lose the kdr. :p posting that video soon of me rekting you!!!!!1! also nice pfp.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Lmfao as we know Podsea was a kid hacker who got banned so good for him. I'm interested in making a gang with you about 1.5k kills and 220 deaths but 200 of them were from duels. But instead of oVo I would prefer Huzuni as the gang name it's not so hard to get a 144kdr back. Your are defnitely not gonna "get" oVo but we can easily get the kdr og oVo if we make a legit pvp gang

Criinge

Lmfao as we know Podsea was a kid hacker who got banned so good for him. I'm interested in making a gang with you about 1.5k kills and 220 deaths but 200 of them were from duels. But instead of oVo I would prefer Huzuni as the gang name it's not so hard to get a 144kdr back. Your are defnitely not gonna "get" oVo but we can easily get the kdr og oVo if we make a legit pvp gang
What's your ign? I will think about making a gang with you.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
If you really wanted it, you should mention you want the gang oVo. Took me a second to realize what you were even asking. However, don't think this is possible and if they appeal after a certain amount of time, they can be unbanned.

Criinge

No I invited a different guy for a hour a long time ago and he made the deaths like 5 so, It wasn't you I was fine with only 2 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.