Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks News Report | V4, New logo, & Memes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

-
OPBLOCKS NEWS REPORT | Made by: @angyma

Wow. Welcome back to the OPBlocks News Report everyone! I have finally decided that it has been long enough since I've made one of these and tried to inform you guys about some of the new stuff going down on OPBlocks. I really hope y'all still enjoy reading these and if not feel more than free to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

-
First off, OPBlocks V4 has been announced! The release date is April 25th, 2017 at 3PM EST. Here is a link to the countdown for it if you're curious. I recommend you be ready to join or hang with some people in the Discord or Teamspeak to get a sweet head start. We're definitely betting this will be a pretty sweet server to play on with everything this 'revamp' is bringing to OPBlocks! As a general note for everyone in the community: make suggestions and bug reports! They help the server a lot and community feedback really is crucial to making this server special. EDIT: The release of V4 has been delayed until tomorrow at the same time it would have released today. ( 4/25/2017 )

-
And, as many people have requested gapples will be making a re-appearance through the new Black Market! I definitely think this will definitely make an improvement to PvP. It had been very bland in V3 and I really hope V4 will change that and bring some of V1 back to OPBlocks even though it will never truly return. From what I've read, candy will also still be here which is exciting for those of you who enjoyed it! Although debuffed it will most definitely be a viable option for those people who want PvP to be even more exciting. A new PvP arena will also for sure help this as well, really- I can't wait, and I bet you can't either!

-
And now we'd like to welcome @Chinmom, @Remne, and @Deven (Please PM me or comment here if I forgot you, I'll be sure to add you in, plus- this does apply to everyone even if I didn't mention you here.) to the OPBlocks forums! We really hope you'll find it's members welcoming and helpful. If you ever have any questions be sure to message a staff member as I am 100% sure that they will give you an answer you desire. Even if they do not remember to be polite to them, they do a lot of work to make this server the way it is. Following the rules really is an important thing as well- maybe if we all do that hopefully OPBlocks V4 will be one to make the books and last the time it truly deserves.

-
The OPBlocks Staff Team has been seemingly quiet until the announcement for this update but I believe they will definitely make a return in making change logs, new staff members, and even more involving the server. I for one am especially excited to see how Amazing has done in managing the team for the update and everything everything else in that area.

For those of you that missed out on these, here are the most recent staff promotions;
  • xMochi // Member -> Senior Moderator
  • Elijeh // Member -> Senior Moderator
  • Spirals // Member -> Helper

-
COOL THINGS SECTION (NEW):
  • @zQuasar's brother made a pretty cool clock that shows the time for anyone, where ever they are, regardless of timezones. This is pretty cool and I think it really backs up my point that timezones are evil and confusing. (If you've made it this far comment this! #TIMEZONESareEVIL!)
  • Tomorrow I'll be making a channel on the OPBlocks Teamspeak (or perhaps just a channel on the Discord) that you can all come and hang in during the release! During the time that OPBlocks V3 was released I didn't even know how to use Teamspeak and this is kind of cool that I've made it this far. (Channel Name: V4 Hype)
  • You can remember to PM me if you want something you've made to make an appearance here. I'll agree to most anything so feel free to do that!
-

And that's been it! Peace out guys ~ andrew :cool:

Disclaimer; All info found here was gathered from the forums or staff members and all opinions expressed are my own.

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member

-

OPBLOCKS NEWS REPORT | Made by: @angyma

Wow. Welcome back to the OPBlocks News Report everyone! I have finally decided that it has been long enough since I've made one of these and tried to inform you guys about some of the new stuff going down on OPBlocks. I really hope y'all still enjoy reading these and if not feel more than free to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

-
First off, OPBlocks V4 has been announced! The release date is April 25th, 2017 at 3PM EST. Here is a link to the countdown for it if you're curious. I recommend you be ready to join or hang with some people in the Discord or Teamspeak to get a sweet head start. We're definitely betting this will be a pretty sweet server to play on with everything this 'revamp' is bringing to OPBlocks! As a general note for everyone in the community: make suggestions and bug reports! They help the server a lot and community feedback really is crucial to making this server special. EDIT: The release of V4 has been delayed until tomorrow at the same time it would have released today. ( 4/25/2017 )

-
And, as many people have requested gapples will be making a re-appearance through the new Black Market! I definitely think this will definitely make an improvement to PvP. It had been very bland in V3 and I really hope V4 will change that and bring some of V1 back to OPBlocks even though it will never truly return. From what I've read, candy will also still be here which is exciting for those of you who enjoyed it! Although debuffed it will most definitely be a viable option for those people who want PvP to be even more exciting. A new PvP arena will also for sure help this as well, really- I can't wait, and I bet you can't either!

-
And now we'd like to welcome @Chinmom, @Remne, and @Deven (Please PM me or comment here if I forgot you, I'll be sure to add you in, plus- this does apply to everyone even if I didn't mention you here.) to the OPBlocks forums! We really hope you'll find it's members welcoming and helpful. If you ever have any questions be sure to message a staff member as I am 100% sure that they will give you an answer you desire. Even if they do not remember to be polite to them, they do a lot of work to make this server the way it is. Following the rules really is an important thing as well- maybe if we all do that hopefully OPBlocks V4 will be one to make the books and last the time it truly deserves.

-
The OPBlocks Staff Team has been seemingly quiet until the announcement for this update but I believe they will definitely make a return in making change logs, new staff members, and even more involving the server. I for one am especially excited to see how Amazing has done in managing the team for the update and everything everything else in that area.

For those of you that missed out on these, here are the most recent staff promotions;
  • xMochi // Member -> Senior Moderator
  • Elijeh // Member -> Senior Moderator
  • Spirals // Member -> Helper

-
COOL THINGS SECTION (NEW):
  • @zQuasar's brother made a pretty cool clock that shows the time for anyone, where ever they are, regardless of timezones. This is pretty cool and I think it really backs up my point that timezones are evil and confusing. (If you've made it this far comment this! #TIMEZONESareEVIL!)
  • Tomorrow I'll be making a channel on the OPBlocks Teamspeak (or perhaps just a channel on the Discord) that you can all come and hang in during the release! During the time that OPBlocks V3 was released I didn't even know how to use Teamspeak and this is kind of cool that I've made it this far. (Channel Name: V4 Hype)
  • You can remember to PM me if you want something you've made to make an appearance here. I'll agree to most anything so feel free to do that!
-

And that's been it! Peace out guys ~ andrew :cool:

Disclaimer; All info found here was gathered from the forums or staff members and all opinions expressed are my own.
Great job. Enjoyable read.

Status
Not open for further replies.