JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPBlocks News Report #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

angyma

OPBlocks News Report #8

-

I have contacted both @BazerKing and @_SavAgE_X asking of the legitimacy of Jer's giveaway. I am still waiting on proof from _SavAgE_X and a response from BazerKing.

-

Many people have been asking for their applications to be denied! We think this is because of the impending reset and other reasons. I think that some of them may have begun to lose interest in the server hence their decision. Either way, we hope that whatever they decide to do will work out for them!

-

A lot of other players, not just applicants have also begun to lose interest. Why have we assumpt this? The player rates are shockingly low, going as low as 12. Each day when I go on I usually only see about 10-15 people on.

-

We would like to welcome @Remne to the server! Feel free to drop a reply on their introduction thread introducing them to the server.

-

We have not taken note of any recent birthdays.

-

@McPathos has started a thread discussing the current gear situation! Please reply to this and give your input or do as little as voting on the poll. Here is a link to the thread; http://www.opblocks.com/threads/current-gear-situation.5756/.

-

If you're interested in PvP, check out this montage by @OldieLocks! They get some pretty sick combos in there and we think it may wow some people.

-

This report was short, and I'm aware of that. I've missed over 2 weeks of news and it was hard finding what I did. The OPBlocks News Report will be put ON HOLD until further notice.

-

Signing out;

andrew

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
A lot of other players, not just applicants have also begun to lose interest. Why have we assumpt this? The player rates are shockingly low, going as low as 12. Each day when I go on I usually only see about 10-15 people on.
There is really no point in playing right now, since we know there is a reset coming.

far9448

Maybe next time; the lack of staff and the lack of staff actually looking at the applications. Some of the applications at the top of the list haven't been touched in 2 weeks

BazerKing

@angyma Jer gave me the receipt, I can't share it with anyone because of third party info. But the iPhone will probably come at the 26th of April. I will make a separate thread if I do get the iPhone...

Status
Not open for further replies.