Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

OPblocks dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna talk about OPblocks "dying" over and over again.
This is a big problem and it needs to be fixed.
OPblocks is "dying" over and over again because i think there are not enough updates and in some point you dont wanna just mine and mine blocks and as an OG player i know that, if the server will be like that after the reset it will "die" again.
So please on the next OPblocks try and make it better.... so i can play and make money not from just grinding

Thank you, and please think about this thread

X

xMc

There isn't no need in making threads expressing the death of a server when we all who are here know the issue. Hopefully it will better but how to keep a server alive is to have an active content creation to go with the server and opb has struggled with that which is why it 'dies'. If no new content is made there is no reason to play and that's sometime certain players are wanting to help with but amazing will only listen to certain staff. From what I know anyway

Criinge

You may think OPBlocks is dying, but people still play it, no one is on because its resetting so anything they do will be lost, it's not dying that much!

Remne

I hate it when players say this. It's not dying when the server is resetting. They can't do much when it's in this state so, when it's released, the player count will massively increase. All I can say is, It's in one of those situations atm.

Jerreinemy

Lol this server is dead, you can't say the server is alive when only 20 people play on it... They need some fkin updates, and they need to stop ****ing with it when they have something good, they ruined this server not onece but 3 times....

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Lol this server is dead, you can't say the server is alive when only 20 people play on it... They need some fkin updates, and they need to stop Fudgeing with it when they have something good, they ruined this server not onece but 3 times....
If you bothered to read the the comments above, you would realise just because a server is resetting doesn't mean that it's dead. Of course no one would play as they don't want to waste their efforts when everything is going to be reset.

I agree, the server is dying, and yes, it's resetting, this is what you expect, but before they released that the server was resetting, there were 20 or less players and somethings 30. I don't think relating Prime to OPblocks is a good idea because Prime has over 800+ online players 24/7 or somewhere between that. OPblocks gets 30 or less after the first 2 months of a new reset. Ask yourself, how has the server on Prime survive after 5 resets? Because the staff/admins are actually active.

Nope you all are wrong. No updates are needed. We need an advertiser. Someone who can make videos on prime to attract people like Crainer did. As though people disliked him, he is the one that made the server relevant in the first place.

angyma

Nope you all are wrong. No updates are needed. We need an advertiser. Someone who can make videos on prime to attract people like Crainer did. As though people disliked him, he is the one that made the server relevant in the first place.
Lol everytime someone says this everyone pounds them because they know it's the truth. If you even like the server you wouldn't care how it got it's players, kek.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Can't wait for V3 of OPB. It's gonna be hyped.
V4*

And to everyone saying people aren't playing because it's resetting, your right. They aren't playing because of the update that was started over a month ago by trkey, who hasn't been on in over 2 weeks.

I'm scared this is going to turn into what happened back in V1 (@Jenson @Falchon )

Remne

V4*

And to everyone saying people aren't playing because it's resetting, your right. They aren't playing because of the update that was started over a month ago by trkey, who hasn't been on in over 2 weeks.

I'm scared this is going to turn into what happened back in V1 (@Jenson @Falchon )
I knew that. Just got confused with someone elses comment. they mention V3, not V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.