Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Most Embarrassing Moments...

AwesomeAgent10

The game is to say the most embarrassing moments you had in game and out.

Me first:
Ingame- When you say something to someone they don't care and say... "why are you telling me this?" I felt so dumb.......
IRL - I was giving a speech in front of my class then could not read my own handwriting then stood there for 5min trying to figure out what word it was....

comment down below of your embarrassing moments....

Last edited:
-Girl asked me how big my donger was in front of all my friends
-I call a person trash on Counter Strike, ended up losing in 1v1 (rip skins)
-Called my uncle, dad by accident

Back when I was friends with this girl, I asked if she wanted to netflix and chill, (i didn't know what it meant.) ah, i look back on that moment and cringe so much

X

xMc

Mine are to 18+ for this ;-; but once my sister walked in on.. activities with me and me ex(my sister is 13)
Ingame - practicing fo cs:go tournament for 4 months with my team and getting eliminated by a 8rws team (cs players might know what rws is)

E

emelade

In-game: Oh my, probably every second spent on this game? The whole drama with the lomf @TheAnaMain, it was definitely not one of my finest moments.
IRL: I accidentally sent an interviewer of a prestigious university a draft of the doc I used to apply to opblocks...he was not impressed. xD

kaia

i have glasses for reading, and i lost them during class - i asked my friends to help me look for them, and about 5 minutes into that, i told them "hold up let me put on my glasses so i can see". i put on my glasses and we kept on looking for like another fifteen minutes, not realising that i just put them on lol???

idk about in game - probably typing t/r or .r so everyone sees your message ),:: as well as doing /r to the wrong person lol

timeflies

Infamous Member
In-Game: When I had to sit on a plot across from @Lynn and be shipped a lot.
Irl: When I fall down the stairs, slip in the hallway, and asked out my crush last year and got rejected and trash talked. xD

angyma

in-game: when I went all around MP asking people to buy me a rank (I actually got one though LOL)

irl: when someone brings up a video game and asks me why I play it I say like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Ingame: Punishing someone wrong and having to ask for it to be removed
Real life: blanking out in the middle of a skit

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Ingame: Tried to make a CS GO sniper montage but ended in how to fail at CS GO montage. Before I decided to make it I was telling all my friends and stuff how cool the sniper montage was gonna be XD

In Real life: Dating 2 sisters at the same time. When it came out, it didn't do so well for my rep...