Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Mochi - A Diverse Story

So if you guys didn't know, Mochi is a type of Japanese ice cream. It has a soft dough shell and ice cream on the inside. This is a story of what happens when I go buy Mochi. Once again, this is a COMEDY SKIT THING, but not as nerdy as the one from yesterday. Enjoy!

So I arrive at an Asian Market. I go right to the freezers to check out the ice cream, and I'm greeted by Mochi that is Vanilla flavored, which takes me to the next freezer with Chocolate flavor, which then hands me off to the top column, which has Strawberry Flavor, which then takes me to Green Tea Flavor, and then a Customer Helper, who takes my cart, hands me a new one, and takes me to another store with Watermelon Flavor. I get some of that flavor too and move to the next isle and there is Bamboo Flavor! Yeah! And then the Bamboo Flavor took me to Grape Flavor. I said "Where is the Hazelnut Flavor!?"

"Nono its too hot. They come out later. They're smart." The Grape Mochi seemed to tell me. "They know."

And then when I am shopping, I run into some people who I think know the place well but they actually don't. For example: I get to another Asian Market and I see a Customer Helper. I stroll by and say "Hey, take me to the Mochi section please."

"No problem sir." He says
We stand there for 2 minutes.
"One problem sir."
I go "What?"
"I don't know where the Mochi is."
"Wait, but you work he-"
"Yes sir, I just got here from the private jet from Tokyo and I already got a job."
My mind was blown! #MochiCommunity

Discussion Time!!!
Question: Have you ever had Mochi before? If you have, what flavor do you like?

Thanks For Reading!