PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

crya

Honestly MC is just boring now, which is mostly the reason of why I'm quitting. Secondly, the Staff Team isn't as bad as I thought it would be, which made me stay for a while longer. Also when I logged on yesterday I saw that all my CL / Punch Bows and OP **** were gone, and no one is added to my plot. And I never got my streak back, which I was told I was. And 3/4 of the server mostly hates me. I'm not just quitting OPB, but quitting MC as a whole. It was a fun time while I actually had interest in the game. Anyways, bye.

X

xMc

I tried getting your ks back ;-; guna suck seeing you gone ;-; least we all have a chance at pvp now tho

Ouj

I remember when you use to hate me, probably secretly do but we had some fun times :)
Sad to see you go mate, good luck on wherever you find yourself :)

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
I know we didn't really talk, but when we did you seem like an OK guy. It'll be sad to see you go, as you're one of the only people I've known from Trkey's other server.

Best wishes,
-Dial

CaliX2Guns

I will miss you kosing me pat maybe see you on another server wish you the best of luck with whatever you do <3 *Note I tried to help bring your ks as well sorry it didn't go to plan.

OMG_Its_Rock

Sad to see you go mate, I am bored with minecraft but I have nothing else to do, you're luck to escape. But sad to see you go, i'm sorry for what you loss and hope you can get it back if you choose to come back. See you on the other side ~Rock

fts

Hope to see you come back, I enjoy talking and playing with you. (Plus you're one of the only people who makes me open my eyes while fighting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.