Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys! I am Blade_Hawk, one of the most active people on the first OPBlocks server. I stopped playing when they merged, but I recently heard they came back. I loved this server, so I'm hoping I'll like this one as much!

P.S. I spent lots of money on the first one (Basically, I just bought Candy-Prince), and I was wondering if there was any way I could get the rank back?

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hi, guys! I am Blade_Hawk, one of the most active people on the first OPBlocks server. I stopped playing when they merged, but I recently heard they came back. I loved this server, so I'm hoping I'll like this one as much!

P.S. I spent lots of money on the first one (Basically, I just bought Candy-Prince), and I was wondering if there was any way I could get the rank back?
Welcome back! The server has been running since sometime last year!
And for you rank. If it was a V1 rank, I don't think there's currently a way to get it back. Sorry.

Oh, Ok. I just logged on and it says I'm a hoarder, so, I guess i'm mostly fine anyways. Is there anyway you can get the money back? If not, that's Ok.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Oh, Ok. I just logged on and it says I'm a hoarder, so, I guess i'm mostly fine anyways. Is there anyway you can get the money back? If not, that's Ok.
I don't think there is. And for the future, I would recommend editing your previous post, instead of posting 2 messages in a row, as it could cause some people to say you're postfarming.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Ok, but what is "Post-Farming"?
Is it when one makes many posts that could be made in one post in order to make more posts?
It's basically when someone posts more messages / useless messages, in a post in a section that would give them posts, effectively boosting their post amount ;P

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

Welcome back! Not sure I quite recognize your name, what realm did you play on?

Status
Not open for further replies.