Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

I legit quit...

BazerKing

Nah it wasn't that. I was duelling cow and I couldn't eat because of my shield. So I said this server sucks at pvp. By that I meant for the 1.8.9 bugs. I'm not as toxic this round.
You didn't get kicked by staff, you got kicked by the server. If you say the server sucks they kick you. Mainly because this server is sh!t and they can't handle it.

LuckyCommander

1.8.9 doesn't have shields :rofl:
it's a bug with 1.9+ players playing on 1.8 servers. when you right click, a shield appears because they got rid of blocking
Nah it wasn't that. I was duelling cow and I couldn't eat because of my shield. So I said this server sucks at pvp. By that I meant for the 1.8.9 bugs. I'm not as toxic this round.
you do realise that shield bug is on EVERY 1.8 based server with 1.9 compatibility? don't blame the server

AwesomeAgent10

You didn't get kicked by staff, you got kicked by the server. If you say the server sucks they kick you. Mainly because this server is sh!t and they can't handle it.
Yeah I know but I got muted by staff.
it's a bug with 1.9+ players playing on 1.8 servers. when you right click, a shield appears because they got rid of blocking

you do realise that shield bug is on EVERY 1.8 based server with 1.9 compatibility? don't blame the server
I some servers don't have it. Mainly because they are better. they have 1.8 pvp but don't have the bug.