Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Help me pls

FaZe_Shrek

So I just though if I could get some help from you guys for getting a better or building a pc. My budget is like 100
-500 $$$ rn so I just thought I could get some opinions for some good pc parts so I can have a better pc for everything really. I appreciate all the help negative or positive either way I love all of you guys <3

Jerreinemy

So I just though if I could get some help from you guys for getting a better or building a pc. My budget is like 100
-500 $$$ rn so I just thought I could get some opinions for some good pc parts so I can have a better pc for everything really. I appreciate all the help negative or positive either way I love all of you guys <3
you can go to a SAMs if ur in America and buy a decent comp, then get the ecentials for a gaming comp like grafic card, mabby hard drive if u do a lot, a powersuply, the comp I got, is one from SAMs all I did was improve the grafic card, motherboard, added some fans, and got a bigger power unit,
  • Tower, moniter, speakers keyboard, mouse - 700
  • Grafic card 400
  • Powersuply 100
  • Motherboard 120
  • Fans/cooler 65
In total I spent about 1300 on a new comp, and I can run just about any game there is, the only problem I have is, I need to fix the tower, since it's a stock tower, I need to cut a panel off and fix the air circulation in it, but other then that it's great... But take note do research befor u buy a comp, I know how to accemble what I got, but take note, also on a side note, if u spend like 2000 on a comp u can get some good deals at bestbuy, like an oculas rift and an full built Alienware comp for like 1200, u just got to shop around

Last edited:

FaZe_Shrek

you can go to a SAMs if ur in America and buy a decent comp, then get the ecentials for a gaming comp like grafic card, mabby hard drive if u do a lot, a powersuply, the comp I got, is one from SAMs all I did was improve the grafic card, motherboard, added some fans, and got a bigger power unit,
  • Grafic card 400
  • Powersuply 100
  • Motherboard 120
  • Fans/cooler 65
In total I spent about 1300 on a new comp, and I can run just about any game there is, the only problem I have is, I need to fix the tower, since it's a stock tower, I need to cut a panel off and fix the air circulation in it, but other then that it's great... But take note do research befor u buy a comp, I know how to accemble what I got, but take note, also on a side note, if u spend like 2000 on a comp u can get some good deals at bestbuy, like an oculas rift and an full built Alienware comp for like 1200, u just got to shop around
Thank you so much! This will help me

FaZe_Shrek

I like amazon better but thats fine xD
  • Grafic card 400
  • Powersuply 100
  • Motherboard 120
  • Fans/cooler 65
I was thinking about just making one myself because my friend made one for 600 dollars and its pretty good. So I think im going to use pc part pick alot but your post can still be helpful.

Where is my TOP KEK?

Jer

This is from the my brother l ( the OFFICAL nerd )

Started with a dell optiplex 760 prebuilt($50.60 on Ebay) Core 2 Quad Q8200 4gb ddr2 180gb HDD ****py old amd GPU BTX intel motherboard 305W PSU

I purchased a Sapphire HD 7850 1gb for $50 from hardware swap

Traded the dell PSU, ****py old GPU, and $5 for a raidmax 500w PSU from craigslist.

Cut an extra slot in the back and cut off a chunk of the heatsink to fit the graphics card.

Ended up with a pretty powerful Gaming PC for just over $100
@NiteMair1281