Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Hello! I'll be introducing myself here!

Novia

Hello everyone! Today I'll be introducing myself. @Dh sended me a snapchat of the forums, so I thought let's take a look!

My name is Novia, and IRL ; Jelle. I'm currently not really playing ingame, but I think that day will come soon. I've actually played on this server already, but didn't really make a forum account / profile on here and I didn't introduce either. I've a special thing called "ADHD" and I've taken care of it, after training 6 years I can handle myself. I'm 15 years old, and turning 16 in a serveral 6 á 5 months. I do Volleybal as my sport, and I'm like decent in PVP, and I'm not one of those showoffs who says "Ah! You're bad L" and I wont call myself "The best" but I can tell that I'm not bad. I'm here trying to meet people, make friends and making a community huge! I'm a very helpful person, you can always PM me on the forums for futher questions, ans by the way! I'm Dutch (from the Netherlands)

Have a nice day! ^.^
~Novia

X

xMc

Welcome to OPB! Unfortunately, OPB is resetting soon so there's no point in playing much but more preparing for the update! I'd recommend reading trkey's most recent thread he posted in news and announcements to get the info but I would recommend staying on forums and getting to know everyone.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

But, I have a question for you.
Do you agree @Dh is a bully? ;3

Novia

Welcome welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

But, I have a question for you.
Do you agree @Dh is a bully? ;3
Well, I know Rose for like over 1 year now... and she never actually bullied me :eek:
Hello! Nice to meet you! @Dh smells and tried getting me to change my name to something weird xd
Thanks!
Hi.
Welcome to OPB! Unfortunately, OPB is resetting soon so there's no point in playing much but more preparing for the update! I'd recommend reading trkey's most recent thread he posted in news and announcements to get the info but I would recommend staying on forums and getting to know everyone.
Hello! Thanks for the information!
Nice to meet you! @Dh is pretty cool isn't she ;3
Yes! But she didn't save her dog today! :mad:

Lumay

яσѕιє ღ

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hello everyone! Today I'll be introducing myself. @Dh sended me a snapchat of the forums, so I thought let's take a look!

My name is Novia, and IRL ; Jelle. I'm currently not really playing ingame, but I think that day will come soon. I've actually played on this server already, but didn't really make a forum account / profile on here and I didn't introduce either. I've a special thing called "ADHD" and I've taken care of it, after training 6 years I can handle myself. I'm 15 years old, and turning 16 in a serveral 6 á 5 months. I do Volleybal as my sport, and I'm like decent in PVP, and I'm not one of those showoffs who says "Ah! You're bad L" and I wont call myself "The best" but I can tell that I'm not bad. I'm here trying to meet people, make friends and making a community huge! I'm a very helpful person, you can always PM me on the forums for futher questions, ans by the way! I'm Dutch (from the Netherlands)

Have a nice day! ^.^
~Novia
Welcome to the OPB community! Hope you have a nice stay.

Welcome! You seem like a very nice person and I cant wait to see you playing on this server! I hope you like the server and I'm sure you will make tons of friends! Here is one of your new friends!

angyma

Hiya.

Been a while since I've seen new people on the forums... seems to be the same old arguments nowadays. Anyhow, welcome to OPBlocks! I'd recommend messaging a staff member if you have any questions, they're all pretty helpful!

Regards.

Novia

I am ;^)

I am not! Stop ganging up on me Munchy!1!!

RoseIsHot is a perfectly suitable name !

My mom was making me take the pictures!!!
SHE DIDN'T!! LIES
Thanks!
Hiya.

Been a while since I've seen new people on the forums... seems to be the same old arguments nowadays. Anyhow, welcome to OPBlocks! I'd recommend messaging a staff member if you have any questions, they're all pretty helpful!

Regards.
Thanks! I'll do that :3
Welcome! You seem like a very nice person and I cant wait to see you playing on this server! I hope you like the server and I'm sure you will make tons of friends! Here is one of your new friends!
Awhh, thanks! <3
Welcome to the OPB community! Hope you have a nice stay.
Thanks!

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Have a nice day! ^.^
~Novia
Welcome to the server :D

ShiroHibikii

Have a nice day! ^.^
~Novia
Welcome to OPBlocks! Nice to see another Volleyball player on the server. Feel free to ask me or anyone that is willing to help if you have any questions about the server. ^_^

Novia