Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Hello Everyone,
This post was dedicated to make a giveaway for my Pickaxe and some other item in which i will mention later. And the enchants are: Efficiency 34, Fortune 55, Laser 18, Explosive 3, Drill 3, Speed 3, Excavator 20, Haste 20, Jackhammer 20 and Merchant 20. The other items that i will also be giving away will be some Candyprince sets and Candylord. There will also be 500 mill you will be able to win. The way i will be choosing the players is by you having these 3 things:

Name:
Prestige:

And if you'd like you could also right a memory of me from v2 or v3 whatever you want.
Before I leave i would like to give some Shout outs to probably the nicest people i've met yet.

@MeRightHere Was always my bb and will always be.
@Sosa My 2nd bb. Probably best Exposer i've ever met before.
@KafuuChino_ one of the most Og players i know.
@angyma Nicest Staff i've met yet. (Aware your no longer staff and that you reapplyed btw gl)
@TheAnaMain Such a good pvper must learn those skills.
@Cowie You taste really good.
@Chimerical Another good pvper and also helpful staff.
@Lynn Very good builder.
@NotInfinity Also one of the best builders i've ever met :)
@Mochi Very good ex-staff member.
Other than that i would just like to see it was nice knowing all of you! I hope i see you all in the future and till then i won't be as active online as said on my profile but therefore i will chat more with you guys one the forums.

Giveaway winners will be drawn on the 15th of March. Best of luck to one of you whoever wins!

Last edited:

dite

Hey, I'm Werner!
Name: MakkTato (just changed it yesterday :))
Prestige: 0
I don't know you very well, but you seem like a very nice person, especially if you're doing this giveaway. I would like to talk to you, or get to know you more, but you are leaving. I hope you will be visiting OPB sometimes and we can maybe talk then!

The Prize I Want: 500 mill or the Pick
Though I am happy with whatever prize I might get, these are my top two.

Thank you for considering me as an entry for this giveaway. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you on the server occasionally!

Last edited:

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Name:
MeRightHere

31/Chomper

Prestige:

Memory:
V2:
Joining not long after being muted, and making a contest to see who would reach 10b first. Good old days (For me)
This might not seem as much to you but this was the first time I remember meeting you in game ;3

V3:
Talking about not being married and seeing the little request slide in the chat, I got kind of happy cause someone I kinda knew sent me a request. Another thing was when I divorced you and you seemed to care so much that It made me think you cared about me, it made me very happy. (Again, might not seem as much but It was nice)

Extra:
Gonna miss seeing you in tab, gonna miss seeing you message me welcome back and such when I join back. Just generally gonna miss your presence ;c If you ever need to talk about something happening in your life I'll be here for you. Additionally if you feel like I did something wrong please tell me <3 Also, good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future. (I'm gonna be divorcing you, If you ever come back just tell me ;3)

Last edited:

dite

Name:
MeRightHere
Prestige:

Memory:
V2:
Joining not long after being muted, and making a contest to see who would reach 10b first. Good old days (For me)
This might not seem as much to you but this was the first time I remember meeting you in game ;3

V3:

Talking about not being married and seeing the little request slide in the chat, I got kind of happy cause someone I kinda knew sent me a request. Another thing was when I divorced you and you seemed to care so much that It made me think you cared about me, it made me very happy. (Again, might not seem as much but It was nice)

Extra:

Gonna miss seeing bb in tab, gonna miss seeing you message me welcome back and such when I join back. Just generally gonna miss your presence ;c If you ever want to talk or anything just hmu on Discord ;3
I've got competition :eek: Jk good luck cool nublet

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Name: Mutah
Prestige: 1

The 500mill or the Pick would be awesome!

LuckyCommander

Name: LickyCommander
Prestige: 0 (I got freeworld though)
I want the pick.

Sad to see you leave dude :( Have fun & Good lick (luck) with whatever

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Name: xMochi
Prestige: 0 ;-;
Random memory: Let me be sneaky u nub and cri no tag ;-;

LightSome

Infamous Member
Name: SavTheSkyWarsGod
Prestige:2
Memory: on forums talking about crisps XP and how pringles don't sell air.
Plus in server seeing you helping players and say hi to me and me saying hi back I'll miss that.
Good luck with whatever you wish to pursue, don't be a stranger and still pop on inthe server!

Last edited:

CowOfSteel

sexy swede
CowOfSteel
I think we got some nice memories together that you can remeber :)

Good luck to those who also enters this high class giveaway!

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Name: xTranquillity
Prestige:0
Random memory: I mainly only knew you on forums as most fpeople the time you were afk in game so don't really have much memories ;(

BazerKing

Name: Can't you read??!? Jk it's BazerKing
Prestige: 1

Idk you but I am just greedy so give meh everything you have or else.
0.0 Just joking. Except for the I don't know you part. Also, I would like either the pick or 500M cuz greed is always gud.
Like a good man once said, 2gud2behtru. Exdee sorry for calling you out skrub. Idk you anyways.

I feel weird.

And also no memory of you cuz my brain is the most useless organ in my body. I am planning to sell it.
<.>

Btw If I don't win I would wish of @Werner_12 or @MeRightHere to win the giveaway. They are awesome and very nice and kind people to the community of OPB. So they really should deserve it.

to be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.