Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Gambling, Lottery & What Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouj

More updates have been added :)

Please realise how hard it truly is to have consistent updates coming out.
And if you think being a Dev is easy, I would love to see people try it out :)

Owl

Dedicated Member
More updates have been added :)

Please realise how hard it truly is to have consistent updates coming out.
And if you think being a Dev is easy, I would love to see people try it out :)
It is easy and these are not consistent updates neither are these updates helpful I sure do hope you get demoted though <3

Rizuri

Infamous Member
It is easy and these are not consistent updates neither are these updates helpful I sure do hope you get demoted though <3
Yah completely true, updates like these just need a few plugins to be downloaded, not major, only requires minutes. This is not an update big enough to attract new players or OGs back. The updates are also not that consistent.

WhyShouldIEver

Man these people talking about how ./flip is influencing children to gamble like come on. I don't think any child would see ./flip and think, "Well it must be okay to gamble, gotta do this with my friends and gamble a quarter since children have NO money at all..." I mean like really...

Owl

Dedicated Member
Man these people talking about how ./flip is influencing children to gamble like come on. I don't think any child would see ./flip and think, "Well it must be okay to gamble, gotta do this with my friends and gamble a quarter since children have NO money at all..." I mean like really...
/flip is gambling it can get people into gambling though it's inappropriate remember if this is a no cussing it should be no gambling since this is a kids server ;)

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yes that is true too
If cussing is not allowed then gambling shouldn't be too
We don't want crainers 8yr old fans to grow up gambling on the streets
Or do we?

WhyShouldIEver

/flip is gambling it can get people into gambling though it's inappropriate remember if this is a no cussing it should be no gambling since this is a kids server ;)
I just don't see how it is inappropriate. Kids don't have any money IRL so they wouldn't even gamble in the first place! And, if your an adult playing OPBlocks, then it's their decision if they want to gamble or not. Plus the gambling in the game isn't even that bad, mainly because it's Minecraft...

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yes but it kind of does instill a sense of gambling to earn money in small kids

Their mindset of minecraft may just change just because of Minecraft, you never know

34D

The slot machine is mostly broken though as it is a 1/9 chance to win and thats alot harder than /rpc or /flip so I think you should fix that

camcard

whats tuff is from the old OPblocks this server was a dissapontment trkey just did this for money all the OGs are quiting
because of lack of updates and tis is just primev2 change the name of this server

Status
Not open for further replies.