PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Freeworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

finnoybu

So... anyone know if freeworld will ever be unnerfed so we can explore and search for resources, or nah? i mean, i like the idea of claims, but... its not really a freeworld when you cant freely explore it, now is it? :)

I'd make a suggestion, but wanted to see if it's already been discussed first.

finnoybu

The only real use of freeworld is spawners as Mutah said, but if you use a choco bar it becomes 7500 ;)
I disagree... freeworld is the source of building blocks that can otherwise only be obtained from the /shop & its the basis for building the user-generated economy. Without the ability to freely mine, shops will be hindered and the economy will stagnate.

But the choco bar thing... :) I'll have to test this

LuckyCommander

I disagree... freeworld is the source of building blocks that can otherwise only be obtained from the /shop & its the basis for building the user-generated economy. Without the ability to freely mine, shops will be hindered and the economy will stagnate.
But the choco bar thing... :) I'll have to test this
but if you have freeworld, most likely you would easily be able to buy stuff from /shop anyway and you wouldn't need to find resources yourself

finnoybu

but if you have freeworld, most likely you would easily be able to buy stuff from /shop anyway and you wouldn't need to find resources yourself
Yeah... but... that's not...

Wth should I be buying stuff when I have access to FREEworld? o_O

I mean... never mind. I'm gonna go claim a chunk, dig to bedrock & sit in the corner. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.