PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dude Far is a great staff man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wammy2

So I was online and I was fighting a hacker in Pvp, the only staff that was on was Far. So my friend messaged him to help me. He responded that he was too busy to help. When my friend confronted him about him, he just said "sorry".

Then when my other friend confronted him about it, he was very rude and spammed my friends PM's. I didn't realize that staff were allowed to spam people PM's and bypass the rules.

Then when he finally did something he ended up being a terrible staff and kicked my friend instead. For some reason, I don't understand how I was hacking but apparently Far just doesn't understand the difference between usernames.
Then he tried to pay my friend off for being a terrible staff LOL

Too summarize :

And the attached file shows that he didn't think the hacker was hacking when he didn't even bother to spectate for longer than 10seconds. However, only after multiple people bothering him about it, he finally did something and ended up doing his job wrong.

All in all, there were multiple players (xmyrtic and m1ghtymason) on that saw far9448 being a terrible staff and refusing to help players out. And when he finally did help people out, he just does his job all wrong. If this is what is expected from staff on OPblocks then I'm very disappointed and everyone should be staff because anybody can be better than him. Kthxxx bye have a good day!
Oi you are very rude get a life. Far is new so leave him alone.

Chrissehh

Resigned Meme
I understand the stress that this situation must have brought you, but as far has said, he doesn't have perms to ban. Yes he could have recorded and spammed one of us to ban the player, but in reality it would have taken a while for that to happen. I apologise that us aussies usually find ourselves alone staffing due to our timezones, but then again, far was doing his best to manage 100+ players and more. Spamming him through pm's and disrespecting him as a staff member was quite unneeded in my opinion.
I'd like to also mention that far is one of our youngest staff members, and he's doing his best. We all make mistakes. Even I have had to delay the banning of a hacker as I was uploading multiple ban reports and replying to pm's.
At the end of the day, we're all only young, and definately not superhuman, so yes, we will make mistakes from time to time. I hope you understand my viewpoint of this situation and next time I would prefer you to post a staff report (if you really need to) instead of spreading unneeded toxicity throughout the server. For this reason I will be locking this thread. Please msg me if you have any further enquiries. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.