Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Dreams...

Dobob8

I think that.means you play to much also wouldn't trkey quit because he's owner he can't really resign xD

I wanna tell you my dream :3 So here it is
I had this dream 4 years ago or 3 years. Me and my family are going somewhere close to the ocean. It starts with us getting our hotel place and such. (Yeah boring) K lets skip through the dream. So on the weather they're saying a tsnaumi is going to happen close near us. But my family ignores it and stays where we are. It's a new day in the dream I go outside to see really heavy rain and winds. I see tsnaumi coming I try to hide somewhere but it was too late it already got to me. My family were washed away and I was the survivor.
It ends on that but probably a month ago I had another dream which seemed connected to this one.
So this dream I'm older (probably 19-22), I'm with this girl. It seemed like I knew her in this dream. Then I notice where we were it was the same place in my old dream. I suddenly in the dream I start crying, but this girl says to me "It's okay you still got me on your side". This makes me smile and I hug her and I tell her "You always know how to make me smile even here". It ends

Does this mean anything or is this a random dream XD
Btw sorry if it was boring