Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement Donor Lucky Blocks Added & Suggestions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
If this developer is sooo good why doesn't he just make it so there is a limit on parkour prizes so noobs like me can still keep up with those coolio people
Well... For non donors bonus keys can give you really good stuff. I mean even if you are a donor. Get a chunky key and you might win a truckload of etokens or cash I mean like, you can practically win half of your money back again.

Also,

Well, if your CP Rank or a donor rank you have an OP pick anyway with/kit why would you need haste when you already insta break blocks lol kinda dumb

Nah you just need to get better luck
You can edit your first post instead of posting twice.
Also, bonus keys can give you really bad stuff :/

dake

I hope this new developer can get the server back up to a good amount of players. I have already met with a few fans of F1NN and hope to see Mutant bringing in more people to the server as well. Hope to see more updates coming.

Since I don't have any suggestion right now I might edit this in the future with my suggestion.
Edit:
Suggestion #1: Make free world more useful, and give better rewards for prestiging. Maybe give a certain amount of tokens per prestige, like 1k for prestige 1, 2k for prestige 2, etc. This will give people a reason to prestige since bonus keys give you nothing useful.

Suggestion #2: Make haste go up with each level, not stop at level 2. (this can also apply to speed, but speed might not be a useful to have speed 20 as it will be too quick). This is just so it will take less time to mine lucky blocks, making them worth more.

Suggestion #3: this is a quick suggestion, just remove one of the acacia leaves in /shop gui since there are 2 of them (farming section)

Suggestion #4: make it so that you can't get a command you already have from a crate. I have a CP rank, meaning I already have /fly and /sellall, and once I got /fly, meaning I wasted a crate for nothing. Or maybe just make it drop out as a paper that can be claim, so if you already have it you can sell it and get some cash.
Tbh with the whole 1k for a prestige, 2k for 2nd prestige, It would be extremely broken I'd imagine for higher prestige people *cough myself* and it would probably make getting extremely op pickaxes super simple

Other than that this is a gud 1

Mutah

Dedicated Member
the reason to make haste a higher level is not to break normal blocks, but lucky blocks. Sponge takes a bit of time to break, and you also have to get out of /fly in order to break it, otherwise it will take too long, which can ruin the mining.
thats bs and pure laziness lol

1000 tokens is nothing if you have a god pick. Its only enough drill or jackhammer once from levels 5-6.
True it ends up to be a lot, but if you have another idea please suggest it.

Don't need a god pick to prestige
I am not saying you need to have a god pick, but if you are going for a high prestige you will go for a god pick as well most likely. 1000 tokens is enough to upgrade jackhammer (for example) from level 5-6. Level 5 jackhammer pick is not a god pick.

finnoybu

What are we debating here? Giving yet more rewards to people who are crushing it? Prestige, by definition, is its own reward. It's bragging rights. Giving a handout to someone who has reached that level is almost counterintuitive.

Besides, Prestige is part of the rankup system & no other rankup grants a bonus other than access to new mines. Tokens are part of the mining system (breaking blocks as you mine, lucky blocks, blocks broken count) & shouldn't be tied to rank

If you really want to reward Prestige, it should follow the progression of moving from A-Z, where your sell price increases (but so does your rankup price). A multi makes sense, as long as it doesn't become an ecobreaker.

Or... make it *completely* unrelated. Like... maybe a server wide drop party each time someone ranks to a Prestige level (think of the gg's and recognition that player will get)... or a special crate key (like, what's the bonus crate for, anyway?).

Just thoughts. Not a +1 or -1. :)

I don't see a point of prestiging anymore, because all you get is just a tiny number in chat and a bonus key, which can give very bad rewards. Multipliers can be nice, so you can get more money every time you prestige. Maybe like a 0.02 multiplier every time you prestige?

finnoybu

I don't see a point of prestiging anymore, because all you get is just a tiny number in chat and a bonus key, which can give very bad rewards. Multipliers can be nice, so you can get more money every time you prestige. Maybe like a 0.02 multiplier every time you prestige?
So... you already get a key for prestige? RIP. I wasn't even aware.

How many prestige levels are there?

I think there are unlimited prestiges, and the bonus key can be really bad. You can possibly get a goodie key and get trash. Even if you get a chunky, a chunky is not worth the money payed for the prestige.

dake

I think there are unlimited prestiges, and the bonus key can be really bad. You can possibly get a goodie key and get trash. Even if you get a chunky, a chunky is not worth the money payed for the prestige.

I personally don't really mind the keys, only more things for me and they can also give ET's. the point of prestige is bragging rights, not really much else.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
What are we debating here? Giving yet more rewards to people who are crushing it? Prestige, by definition, is its own reward. It's bragging rights. Giving a handout to someone who has reached that level is almost counterintuitive.

Besides, Prestige is part of the rankup system & no other rankup grants a bonus other than access to new mines. Tokens are part of the mining system (breaking blocks as you mine, lucky blocks, blocks broken count) & shouldn't be tied to rank

If you really want to reward Prestige, it should follow the progression of moving from A-Z, where your sell price increases (but so does your rankup price). A multi makes sense, as long as it doesn't become an ecobreaker.

Or... make it *completely* unrelated. Like... maybe a server wide drop party each time someone ranks to a Prestige level (think of the gg's and recognition that player will get)... or a special crate key (like, what's the bonus crate for, anyway?).

Just thoughts. Not a +1 or -1. :)
Lol have you been living under a rock? No one does anything if it does not benefit them. No one wants to prestige because it's useless. What is there to brag about? Brag about the fact that you have nothing better to do than mine for hours straight?

finnoybu

Lol have you been living under a rock? No one does anything if it does not benefit them. No one wants to prestige because it's useless. What is there to brag about? Brag about the fact that you have nothing better to do than mine for hours straight?
Well... not under a rock, but in a pit of blocks... so, yeah. I have no life. XD

Im not saying prestige has any value... just that it's designed to be its own reward. To me, bragging rights are worthless... but to some others, they're not. I mean, [item]ing your pick is the same thing, right? Only proves that you spent hours grinding for ets (or bought a sh*t ton of keys)

My point was really that giving a reward for prestige goes against what you normally expect from prestige (e.g., more expensive to rank up; on some servers, you lose your cash on hand; etc.). People who are P3 don't need for the game to be *easier* - it's already easy enough that they hit P3, right?

Prestige is about recognition. So, my thought is to make a server-wide deal about it. Announce it in chat ("GWQ ranked up to Prestige 12!"), have some fireworks, have a drop party - something that gives the player some recognition.

But a few more ets? Why? They probably already have an op pick with tons of enchants, maybe even a sick candy farm. Rewarding the player that's crushing the game just doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.